• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Fanfic board contact list

AIM: ShdwMasterAshura
YIM: Shadow_Unicorn100
MSN: [email protected] *don't e-mail here >_<*
E-Mail: [email protected]

Name: Ashura Pendragon
Where you're from: Indiana, USA
Favourite Authors: JK Rowling, Merecedes Lackey, RA Salvatore
Favourite Books: Harry Potter, The Last Herald-Mage, The SellSword trilogy
When and why you started writting fanfiction? And what kinda stuff do you write? I wrote my first fan fiction in 5th grade, but started really writing them consistantly in 6th grade. My first one was for a writing assignment my teacher had given us to do, while the others I did just because I felt like it. I mainly write Pokemon fan fiction, with varying plots to them (some dark, some fluffy, etc etc)
What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Do you follow fanfics on the board? I mainly read Shishi, Pokeshipping, and dark Pokemon fanfictions. I also read HP fics, and some Rurouni Kenshin fanfictions. Sometimes I read outside those though. I don't really follow any on the boards.
Oooh, do you read and reply?? Eh? Sometimes. Depends.

MSN: (N/A)
AIM: (N/A)
Yahoo: icysapphire64 (I'm online now, if you want to talk, just introduce yourself by your BMG screenname so I don't block you...I block people I don't know or recognize)

Name: LightningTopaz
Resides: South central USA
Started writing: '98-99, when Sailor Moon was big in the US; turned to Pokemon two years ago.
Specializes in: adventure, musicals, fantasy/magical girl, comedy
Likes reading: comedy, adventure, musicals, fantasy
Do I follow fanfics: Only if the fic in question is enjoyable.
Read and reply: Yes, I review fics, so doing this is required

Last edited:
Name: Javin
Birth year: 1988
Where you're from: Singapore

Favourite Author: Not too big on literature, so no faves.
Favourite Books: Animorphs series, Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings trilogy.

When and why you started writting fanfiction?: Had an account on fanfiction.net when I was 13, but I never posted any serious stuff (or anything worthy) until early last year. As for why... to maintain my use of English. I read more stuff from fanfiction than I do on literature, so it's also a way to improve my language.

And what kinda stuff do you write?: Mainly action, though I sometimes go into serious or light angst in one shots. Seldom into romance, but I may try it for a few Pokéfics.

What type of fanfiction do you like to read?: Any story that has a summary that attracts me (note: this means good and bad summaries as well). Mainly read fics that are similar to what I write (or at least, as much as I can glean from the summary/opening lines.)
I avoid Original Trainer fics, although I do read them once in a while - this is the result from hanging out at fanfiction.net.

Do you follow fanfics on the board?: Since I just got started, not yet. I do follow fics on fanfiction.net, and already I've seen some familiar fics here.

Do you read and reply?: I'll check if the person can stand constructive criticism before I give a reply/review.

Since I'm still new to board-post fanfiction, I'm not sure if I should post anything here. It's a huge change from fanfiction, and I kinda like the informal setting where you can actually reply to people and have an actual conversation with them. Of course, I haven't read many fics here yet, but it seems like multi-chaptered fics will be disjoint (or in a way interrupted) because the comments are wedged in the middle.

hey guys, i know it's ridiculous posting an opinion now, especially since i haven't been around for awhile. i just wanted to say though that the majority of the responses to this say they reply to a fic 'if/when/but' and while i don't mean to be critical to readers, i feel that one of the best things a reader has available to them on a site which contains fanfiction that they read is that they have the opportunity to criticise/discuss it.

DON'T BE AFRAID WHAT THE AUTHOR THINKS!

honestly, the authors probably would enjoy a discussion in their topic concerning their fic. at the very least, it will boost the reply number up, at the most it will hopefully spread interest in the fic and teach the author something they did not realise before. don't be afraid to share your opinion. also, the point of a fanfiction/writing forum is that people can grow as writers and share their opinions/influences/whatever.

please, if you read, try to reply. it will help everyone concerned

Name: BlazikenEX
Where you're from: Mars
Favourite Authors: Christopther Paolini
Favourite Books: Eragon, Eldest
When and why you started writting fanfiction? And what kinda stuff do you write?: I started a few weeks ago. I'm currently writing a retelling of GSC, and I will mostly wrtie gamefics.
What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Do you follow fanfics on the board?: I enjoy stuff that's well written with good spacing, and has lots of excitement.
Oooh, do you read and reply?? Eh? Yes, I do most of the time. Unless the fic's so large that it takes me weeks to read it. Then I'll reply when I'm finished.

Name: PokemonHero (real first name: Chris)
Where you're from: Maryland
Favorite authors: J.K. Rowling, Harper Lee, J.R.R. Tolkien, Dan Brown
Favorite books: Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings series, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Da Vinci Code (it's a novel, not a conspirice story)
When and why you started writing fanfics: I started writing a few weeks ago. I decided to write my fanfic because I had gotten this idea from a dream.
What type of fanfics do you like to read: I like a story that has a good plot and really gets the reader into the story by making them think about things.
Read and Reply: Most of the time I do, especially if I like the fanfic.

fanfiction.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1437679/cascade88

Name: Miranda, or Cascade, whichever you prefer
Where you're from: Alabama originally, Wonderland now
Favourite Authors: JK Rowling, Stephenie Meyer
Favourite Books: Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix, the Twilight Series
When and why you started writting fanfiction?: December '07, & I write it simply because I love to write it
And what kinda stuff do you write?: Primarily Pokemon, although there are a few other fandoms (ie: Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh) & It's also usually shippy. 99% of the time my writing is shippy
Do you follow fanfics on the board?: not really
Oooh, do you read and reply?: sometimes

fanfiction.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1409576/elite4james
msn: [email protected] (please state that you are from BMGF)

Name: James

Where you're from: Australia, the Southern Continent.

Favourite Authors: Chuck Palahniuk, Peter Goldsworthy

Favourite Books: Fight Club, Maestro

When and why you started writing fanfiction?: Only last year and because I wanted to write something that I would like to read. If other people like my work, then that makes me feel happy too.

What kinda stuff do you write?: Pokemon Fanfics mainly, they're always shippy (but not always fluff), primarily they're Advanceshipping ones, I just like how much you can get out of it. Wouldn't mind trying my hand at a Pokemon AU fic either.

Do you follow fanfics on the board?: On rare occasion.

Do you read and reply? If it is others' stories, not really. I don't read too often unless asked. As for reviews of my own work however, always. I always thank people for reading my work, whether they criticize it or praise it.

Last edited:
Name: Eric
Where you're from: MassUhChewSits
started writing Digimon fanfics so long ago, followed by some Pokemon fanfics.

YM: seto_byakuya

MSN: [email protected]

Email: see MSN.

Name: CENSORED

Where you're from: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Favourite Authors: Bob Ong, Daniel Silva, JK Rowling

Favourite Books: The Rock Says..., HP series, Mark of the Assassin, The Vampire Princess

When and why you started writing fanfiction? And what kinda stuff do you write?

Started March '05. I was inspired to write RO fics by something I read... too bad the guy who read it has an issue with me. >< Places my works are include Philippine Ragnaboards, ROEmpire, DotaPortal forums, PokeCommunity, and Serebii.

What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Do you follow fanfics on the board?

Hmm... Anything with just the right balance of action, drama, and... *it's on the tip of my tongue* :D Seriously though, I usually know good stories when I read them. =)

Oooh, do you read and reply??

If I like it, or if I have something helpful to say, I will.

Name: Kenji
Where you're from: NZ
Favourite Authors: JK Rowling, Anthony Horowitz, Brian Jacques
Favourite Books: Harry Potter, Alex Rider, Redwall, Artemis Fowl
When and why you started writting fanfiction? And what kinda stuff do you write? I tried journey fics, but now I am writing a darkfic.
What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Do you follow fanfics on the board? I like shipping fics, but anything with a good plot and believable characters will do fine.
Oooh, do you read and reply?? Eh? I always try to reply! I know I love to get constructive criticism, so it figures that other ficcers do too.

Last edited:
Name: Ellery
Where are you from: N/A
Favourite authors: JK Rowling, David Lubar, Steven Could
Favourite books: Harry Potter, Hidden Talents, Jumper, Chronicles of Narnia
When and why y;ou started writing fanfiction, what kinda stuff do you write: I started writin fanfiction cause I like to create my own stuff and I like to put my own action to stories. I'm doing three fanfics actually, although my favorite one if a fic I'm doing call "Pokemon new generation: a new beggining" I like teh stupitidy, and comedy I put, and sometimes action.
What type of fanfiction do you like to read, do you follow fanfics on the board: I like to read any fanfic that's good, I follow about three stories from most of my friends.
Do you read and reply: yeah, I like to post what I thought about the chapter, there's no way for me to read a chapterand not reply.

Name: Gheorghe
Where you're from: Leeds, UK
Favourite Authors:Anthony Horowitz, Ruth Rendell, Agatha Christie, J.K.Rowling
Favourite Books: Used to like Harry Potter, just watch the films now, any murder mystery/ adventure/ and ESPECIALLY Sci-Fi programmes/ books.
I first started liking to write FanFiction when I ran into FanFiction.Net, and I've enjoyed writing stories abouit all my favourite programmes, (mostly Pokemon and Ashes To Ashes) since.

Aim: BlackDragon00067 (however... I'm never on... perhaps once in a blue moon)

msn: [email protected]

email: [email protected]

Name:

Jay Wilson

Where you're from:

Great state of Tejas.

Favourite Authors:

Robert Jordan, J.K. Rowling, Madeline L'Engle

Favourite Books:

A Swiftly Tilting Planet, The Wheel of Time series

When and why you started writting fanfiction? And what kinda stuff do you write?:

I started when I was about eleven going on twelve... when I started getting into my creative writing classes and wanted to write about something that I enjoyed in class. At around that time, I had some weird stories pertaining to Hamtaro (haha... hey, it's whoawesomely cute), Digimon and Pokémon.

What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Do you follow fanfics on the board?:

There are several shippings that I like, and if there are stories of those shippings, I'll try my best to read and go over them. As for reading fics on the board, I may be relatively new here, but I've been lurking for a rather long time. I've read several of the fics that have been submitted here on the forums and enjoy some of them. *is more or less afraid of posting to those stories because they're really old and doesn't want to be accused of reviving a dead matter* ^^;

Oooh, do you read and reply?? Eh?:

I try to... I mean... I read my critiques and try to respond to them to see where it is I can improve. As for fanfictions... I'll try my best to leave a review and a critique pointing out where their mess-ups are. However... I'm notorious for just reading and saying nothing D;

Yahoo: [email protected]

Name: Zephy
Where you're from: Earth, Canada in particular.
Favourite Authors: Stephen King, Daniel Tammet, Michio Kaku, Douglas Adams
Favourite Books: Born On A Blue Day, Hyperspace, Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
What type of fanfiction do I like? Tragedy, comedy or both. I like extremes.

Name: Matt

AIM: matt5skip

Yahoo: titansmaniac5

Where I'm from: suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts

Favorite Authors: Clive Cussler, JK Rowling, JRR Tolkien, Dan Brown

Favorite Books: Harry Potter series, LOTR series, Angels and Demons, The Last Best League (if you like baseball, read it), The Greatest Game Ever Played

When did you start writing fanfiction?
A couple of months ago.

Why did you start and what kind of stuff do you write?
Well, I only have one story and it has a bit of everything. I started because the idea struck me one day and I just went with it.

What do you like to read? Do you follow fanfics on the board?
I'll give pretty much anything a shot. I follow any fic that I like.

Do you read and reply?
Yep. I love it when people comment on my story, so I do the same for people's that I read.

Name: Stephen
Where you're from: The United Kingdom

Favourite Authors: Douglas Adams, Anthony Horowitz, Willard Price ... Thats all i can remember for now.

Favourite Books: Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Alex Rider Series, Adventure Series, again many good books have escaped my minds.

When and why you started writting fanfiction? I started writing Cherish the Moments December 12 last year. mostly due to reading a fic call The Sapphire Story over at serebiiforums and being inspired to write my own story based on the idea of a Gardevoir being a pokemon trainer.

What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Mostly fics with a traveling plot.

Do you follow fanfics on the board? a few.

Oooh, do you read and reply?? Duh, if i read a fic i will reply to it. No point posting something if no-one who reads it posts telling you to keep up the work and tell you what they did and didn't like about it. Otherwise it would be like writing for a brick wall. boring.

Name: John
Where you're from: Look to your left
Favourite Authors: Terry Brooks, Robin Hobb, Karen Miller
Favourite Books: Running With The Demon by Terry Brooks, The Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb, Kingmaker Kingbreaker by Karen Miller
When and why you started writing? I started writing a couple of years ago when I worked nightshifts. Originaly I read books to pass the time but started to write as well and I guess I never stopped. I might actually get around to posting something one day. Lol.
What sort of fanfiction do you write? General fantasy fiction and Pokemon fanfiction.
What type of fanfiction do you like to read? If I'm in a reading mood I'll read anything that catches my eye, but fantasy is my thing.
Do you follow fanfics on the board? Not really. I don't often have enough hours in my day to read and write fanfiction.
Do you read and review? If I read a fic, I always make a point of reviewing it. Least I can do really, when you consider the amount of time that goes into writing it.

Last edited:
MSN: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

Name: Shadow Lucario, Jyharri(real name), Shwayze, Chives.
Where you're from: Born in Detroit, Michigan. Currently live in Surprise, Arizona
Favourite Authors: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, J.K. Rowling, Margaret Peterson Haddix
Favourite Books: The Sign of Four, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Young Wizards series
When and why you started writting fanfiction?

About the year 2007. I had just started to read my friend EonMaster One's fan fiction Pokemon Revolution Johto on Serebii and it inspired me to write my own fan fiction. The first was unsuccessful. The second prospered some, but I felt as if it was going nowhere. I scrapped it after the 28th chapter and started my newest fan fiction Pokemon Academy: Dedication Through Light and Darkness. I have posted it here, but I have yet to receive a review.

And what kinda stuff do you write?

My first two were OT/Journey fics, but now I write a Pokemon Academy fic.

What type of fanfiction do you like to read?

I like to read OT and Journey fics or a combination of the two.

Do you follow fanfics on the board?

I just joined this board as of yesterday so I have not started to follow any fics yet, but I hope I can soon.

Oooh, do you read and reply??

I usually reply after I read, but if I am thirty chapters behind I won't bother reading it.

*Name: Matthew
*Fanfiction.net: Here
*Contact: PM or VM, accessible through the profile. If you want further details such as email or MSN, contact me through the already offered venues.
*Where you're from: Canada
*Favourite Authors: I like too many to really pick some out offhand
*Favourite Books: See above
*When and why you started writing fanfiction? I read PikamasterADV's May's Crush in July 2007 and felt like I could write something just as good. Thus began Final Challenge in September 2007.
*And what kinda stuff do you write? Whatever takes my fancy at the time.
*What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Anything with a good plot that flows really well; if there happens to be romance involved, then I prefer it to not involve PokeShipping or ContestShipping.
*Do you follow fanfics on the board? On occassion, but it depends on how well the story grabs me.
*Oooh, do you read and reply?? Eh? If I read it, I will review it. That is my personal standard. If I haven't reviewed it, then I haven't read it, sorry.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom