• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Fanfic board contact list

Aim: ...what?
msn: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

Name: Joe (Last name withheld)
Where you're from: Weslaco, TX
When and why: This past Christmas because I had ideas and nothing to do with them...

Nothing else here...

(Well, around May (All my fics will be uploaded to my FF account then *cough*), you'll see me active around here)

*Name: Stella
*Fanfiction.net: ...
*Where you're from: Australia
*Favourite Authors: Hmm...I have quite a few...Just to name some..Anne Rice, Dickens, Stephan King, Austen...Horror and Classic freak. Tell me about it
*Favourite Books: Oh dear...Where to start...Memnoch the Devil. Pride and Prejudice. The Shinning...Carrie...Oliver Twist, Confessions of an Opium eater. Angels and Demons...
*When and why you started writing fanfiction? Around 2005...For Naruto. I started writing because of the lack of believable (No, Sasuke doesn't come back to Konoha to rebuild his clan with Sakura and create an Uchiha army) fictions, just about everything was out of character back then...
*And what kinda stuff do you write? What ever I feel like really.
*What type of fanfiction do you like to read? If it catches my attention for more than 10 minutes. I like it. I prefer to stay well away from: PokeShipping, ContestShipping, IkariShipping and PearlShipping. For the simple reason that I don't support them...
*Do you follow fanfics on the board? ...No. Not now anyway.
*Oooh, do you read and reply?? No. Not unless it blows me away, or I think it blows badly...

AIM: awriterofthings
MSN: windexor (but i hardly use it)

Name: Shannon
Screen Names: Diehardgohanfan, PurePsychicEspeon, Ooshii Kurai, and OneWingedMuse
Favourite Authors: Eoin Colfer, JK Rowling (naturally), Douglas Adams, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Thomas Jefferson (what? he's a writer!) Agatha Christie and Mark Twain
Favourite Books: Chamber of Secrets, Deathly Hallows, Artemis Fowl: Time Paradox & Lost Colony, Any Hitchhiker Guide to the Galaxy, Ella Enchanted, Any Sherlock Holmes Novel, Dreaming Pachinko, and I adore any books on mythology and ancient history for the knowledge's sake.

When and why you started writting fanfiction? I started writing pokemon fanfics when I was thirteen years old. Before I even knew what a fanfic was, I had written hundreds of them in my school notebooks for two straight years. I started writing because I loved the tower of terror episode, and I wanted to keep watching it over and over and over again. But while I was at school, I couldn't be watching it in class (this was before ipod nanos). My own imagination wasn't enough so I decided to write the episode down, keeping the dialogue and everything the same. After that, I started to come up with my own idea for episodes. Most of them were just awful, but if not for them, I wouldn't be an english major today.

And what kinda stuff do you write? Anything. I like to experiment and challenge myself. I consider fanfictions a kind of stepping stone, practice if you will, for my own original novel ideas. I write to improve and to meet new people. If I could use fanfiction as a way of networking, I'd have a job right now. :)

I actually only recently returned to pokemon fanfics in the last few years or so. Having distanced myself from it when I was in high school so that I could focus on new mediums and exploration. It was holding me back from discovering other things. And when I returned to it, I returned with a very different style of writing. Almost unrecognizable. I like to think I went on a journey- away for awhile. And came back, all ready to improve on what I had started.

What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Normally? Whatever is recommended to me. I don't have time to dig through DA or fanfiction.net for good pieces. I also have a certain taste that a lot of pokemon fanfics don't satisfy. I like them dark and dirty. Give me a bit of Ash's blood and tears, and I'll be happy.

Do you follow fanfics on the board? I've only just joined. So no, not yet.

Oooh, do you read and reply?? I make an effort to always reply. As that's what I hope people would do for me. However sometimes it slips my mind. Or I get so addicted that I forget to leave one until I'm already halfway through it.

Last edited:
*Name: Just call me by my user name "Drakon"
*Fanfiction.net: Jakayrta
*Where you're from: US
*Favorite Authors: Cussler, Poe, Crichton, Swift, Wells, Clancy
*Favorite Books: I am not even going to attempt this as I have WAY too many.
*When and why you started writing fanfiction: January 2008
*And what kinda stuff do you write: Whatever strikes my fancy
*What type of fanfiction do you like to read: High octane thrillers. Though humorous fics are good too.
*Do you follow fanfics on the board: Not unless it catches my interest and is well written.
*Oooh, do you read and reply: I generally do so to be polite and offer critique.

AIM : Don't have one.
msn : arif5522 at hotmail.con
email : hotmail

(in both case the _-_AT_-_ stands for @)

Name: Arif Erdogan
Where you're from: Lewisham, London.
Favourite Authors: Rick Riordan.
Favourite Books: Percy Jackson and the Titans curse.
When and why you started writting fanfiction? And what kinda stuff do you write?: I started last year and I write fantasys.

AIM: jonography (I'm basically never on it. I'm always on MSN)
MSN: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Name: Jon
Where You're From: Ontario, Canada
Favourite Authors: John Green, J.K. Rowling
Favourite Books: Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns, Harry Potter
When and why you started writing fanfiction? August 09, I felt like writing more of a backstory to my OC.
What Kinda Stuff Do You Write? Depends on the mood. Usually action/adventure/fantasy fiction.
What Type Of Fanfiction Do You Like To Read? I don't really read much of it, mainly just stuff my friends write.
Do You Follow Fanfics On The Board? Not as of yet, but probably once I find some I like.
Do You Read And Reply? If I remember to, and have something to day.

AIM: Don't have one.

Name: Arif Erdogan.
Where you're from: London
(That stuff's optional if you find it too personal or whatever)
Favourite Authors: Rick Riordan, Stephanine Meyer.
Favourite Books: Percy Jackson and the Titan's curse, New moon and Ghost hunter.
When and why you started writing fanfiction: 2009: Had nothing to do so I started.
And what kinda stuff do you write: Fantasy, Mythology horror.
What type of fanfiction do you like to read: Fantasy.
Do you follow fanfics on the board: Sometimes.
Oooh, do you read and reply: ^^. Sometimes.

E-mail: [email protected]

Name: Silver ;)
Where you're from: TN for now... :'(
Favourite Authors: Robert Reed, Dean koontz, R.A. Salvatore, Naomi Novik, and many manga artists.
When and why you started writting fanfiction? Erm, I love writing novels for now, can't seem to stop once I start. But, started a story about my friends freshman year.. its still growing lol.
And what kinda stuff do you write? Fantasy, dragons, pokemon <3, dramas with allot of comdey in them. But they really need to be descriptive, I want my readers to actually believe in what I am writing, or at least relate to my stories.
What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Well, comdey is my favorite.
Do you follow fanfics on the board? Not lately, though I will search for the more appealing ones for me.
Oooh, do you read and reply?? Eh? Not yet, just begun adding my fanfic to this board. I will, as a critique ;)

Email:[email protected]
Name:Devin
Where you're from:NY,USA
(That stuff's optional if you find it too personal or whatever)
Favourite Authors:
Favourite Books: J.K rowling,Roald Dahl,and many more.
When and why you started writting fanfiction? And what kinda stuff do you write?2010.I wanted to start wiriting fan fics to make my own version of the plot so it can come out of my head.I want to write ones that are based on pokemon and magical girl anime.
What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Do you follow fanfics on the board?I like to read Fantasy fan fics.Sometimes I do follow some.
Oooh, do you read and reply?? Eh?
Sometimes.

Name: Brooke
Where you're from: US

Favourite Authors: ? (I like to write more than reading.)
Favourite Books: Marley and Me, 17th Summer, Romeo and Juliet, etc...

I really started writing fanfics this year. The reason I started was because I had all these possible pokemon stories in my head and had to get them out. I write only Pokemon fanfiction, and as of now the adventure of a teenage pokemon trainer, Aqua Marina, who is in love with Red, the Pokemon Champion. Aqua and her Eevee have really unbelievable adventures on her quest to be a Pokemon Master. My two fanfics so far are "Taking Over a Trainer's Heart and Soul" and "The Final Training Frontier" (In progress).

I like to also read pokemon fanfiction.

Last edited:

Name: Josh
Where You're From: Canada

Favourite Authors: J.R.R. Tolkien, J.K. Rowling, George Orwell, Drew Karpyshyn, William Shakespeare (if he counts)
Favourite Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, Harry Potter, 1984, Hamlet, Darth Bane

I think it was about four or five years ago when I started writing fan fiction with an alternate ending to Revenge of the Sith. I have a FanFiction.net account and deviantART account (both are SirBoomstick). Over at FanFiction I am working on two stories, "Your Time is Gonna Come" from the Harry Potter lore and "The Song Remains the Same" one based off Pokemon. I also want to post "The Song Remains the Same" here too.

Bonsoir, I'm new to the board; so obviously I can't fill in any of the last part. I can do the personal details and stuff though, for future reference!

E-mail: [email protected]
Name: Abbie, but everyone seems to call me Absta.

Can't name any favourite authors or books, there're too many. But my favourite book series of all time has to be the Hungry City Chronicals by Phillip Reeve.

Update:

Name: Arif
Where You're From: Lewisham London.
Favourite Authors: Rick Riordan
Favourite Books: Red pyramid / Percy Jackson & The Titan's curse.
When and why you started writing fanfiction? Around the end of May really, in my dads shop I wrote a poem.
What Kinda Stuff Do You Write? Poems, any, requested ones.
What Type Of Fanfiction Do You Like To Read? I don't really read much of it, mainly just stuff my friends write.
Do You Follow Fanfics On The Board? Too dull.
Do You Read And Reply? No.

Yahoo: [email protected]

Contact info
~
msn: [email protected]

Name: Sam

Where you're from: Sleepy little town in England

Favourite Authors: JRR Tolkien, JK Rowling, Christopher Poalini, George R.R. Martin

Favourite Books: 4 Main series: LOTR, Harry Potter, Inheritance Cycle, A Song of Fire and Ice

I started writing fanfiction because i have an over active imagination and like to fully emerse myself in different universes. I like bring new characters to a world, rather than bringing new takes on existing ones. I read all types of fanfiction, though i like the longer more epic pieces, as they can truly show a writers talents to keep the reader enthralled. The only fanfic i follow at the moment is Legacy's
, as it's what got me hooked on these forums in the first place. Before this i did a little bit of writing on a Halo site, but i find pokemon more enjoyable.
At the moment im working on my fic Tribulations of a Trainer, so check it out, i also play xbox live so if u wanna few matches on it just ask :)

You shouldn't have given me those names. Just kidding.

Name: The_Noob (Yeah, I'm serious, that's my name)

Sex: Yes, please! (Austin Powers reference)

Where your'e from: Norton, Massachussets, home of the Lancers (Purple and White, baby!)

Favourite Authors: Issac Asimov, Andy Griffiths, Dav Pilkey, and a few others

Favourite Books: The Early Asimov, Tuesdays with Morrie, The Day My Butt Went Psycho, Chronicles of Ancient Darkness (series, and a damn good airplane read), etc.

Favourite Video Games: Bioshock, Pokemon, etc.

(^^ I used the British spelling, not sure why)

Why'd I start writing: Because I felt like it, and I thought I needed to dump my sick, twisted imagination on one of my favorite video-game franchises! My first fanfic is not Stay Tuned, Folks, but actually, a 'fanfic' called 'Pokemon: Black and White (The_Noob Edition)'. Yeah, I posted a fanfic to unleash my speculation, not my imagination. Pretty nasty, right? My brothers play XBOX under the gamertag coolcat35. If you want to mess with them, friend request them. Also, my friend codes for any Pokemon games I own are on my profile page.

Read then comment?: Sometimes. Only if the fic interests me from the start, is interesting, and/or can be read quickly. If not, I'll just give a white lie thumbs-up or thumbs-down based on what others say.

Do I follow fics here?: Only my own fics, (and a few others, I won't tell you which) because I need to keep track of criticsm and I update them, since it drains the heck out of me to write more than three to five pages in one sitting nowadays.

Last edited:
Name:Rachel, or your friendly neighborhood, Shiny Ninetales ;) *shot*

Where you're from: Ehh... You try to figure that out yourself (Hint: It's somewhere in the south)

Favourite Authors:Erin Hunter, Brian Jacques, C.S Lewis, J.K Rowling, Lynne Ewing

Favourite Books: The Warriors Series by Erin Hunter, the Seeker Series by Erin Hunter, the Redwall series by Brian Jacques, The Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S Lewis, The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling, and Daughters of the Moon by Lynne Ewing :D

When and why you started writting fanfiction? And what kinda stuff do you write? I started, probably in 2nd or 3rd grade? Yeah, that long ago. Well it wasn't really fan-fiction, just made up stories xD.
I usually write original stories, but I can do fan-fics. Most of my fan-fics have original characters instead of some from the game/anime/TCG. I write drama, action, and romance genres mostly because these are some things I can relate to somehow. I love character death, even if it is sad. It makes me squeal with delight especially if it is the main character who dies.

What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Do you follow fanfics on the board?
Pokemon fan-fics mostly, maybe even Warriors (see "favorite books") fan-fics if I'm in the mood for that shiz. Mostly it's original works that I like.
Yes I do, I follow ones that interest me the most and fit in the genres I like. (If not, then I end up falling asleep on my laptop xD)

Oooh, do you read and reply?? Eh? Sometimes, not all the time though, heh xD

Contact info:
Aim: N/A
msn: N/A

Last edited:
Name: BlueNostalgia

Where you're from: Northern Ireland, IE the least known member of the UK

Favourite Authors: Paul Stewart

Favourite Books: The Edge Chronicles, written by the above. If you read them at my age you'd probably think them childish, but I grew up reading them and I think the beautiful world he's managed to create his frankly incredible. I also love the Chronicles of Narnia, particullarly The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and the Harry Potter saga. Anthony Horowitz's Alex Rider series and his Power of Five series are both excellent as well, I've always been a sucker for the supernatural, things like magic, and Pokemon :p

When and why you started writting fanfiction? And what kinda stuff do you write?
Um, Just today really lol. I've only really started coming on this board. The baisic reason is that I really wanna be an author, and although the chances of really making it as one are slim, I figured I might as well give it a shot. I love the idea of the history and universes of different franchises, Pokemon and Star Wars in particular, being built up further and further by the fans. The people who actually love everything about it, slowly creating an intricate web between each other, giving the franchise more depth, mystery, and wonder than the makers of it ever could. Of course, Pokemon fanfics rarely collide like they do in Star Wars, but this is something I'd like to see happen in the future. I've only written the first chapter of a fic called Skyridge, about a guy called Ted, who's baisically starting his Pokemon journey, any normal fanfic I guess. I have big plans for a huge plot twist that changes the whole story when he reaches his 4th badge though. That is, if I write anymore :S

What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Do you follow fanfics on the board? I've never really read any fanfics before. It was only after I started to get more into the BG community that I took an interest. The only one I've properly read any of so far is Gastly's Mama's Rival Story, which is brilliantly witty.

Oooh, do you read and reply?? Eh? Well hopefully I will soon, but I haven't been here long enough lol

Last edited:
name: rayquaza girl
where are you from: perth, western australia, AUSTRALIA
favourite author: j.k rowling
favourite book: harry potter series

Name: Daniel
Actual Name: Daniel
From? New Zealand
Favorite Authors: James Patterson and Stephanie Meyer (not for Twilight).
Favorite Books: The Host (Stephanie Meyer), Promise of the Wolves (Dorothy Hearst), Hunters Moon (Garry Killworth?), My Sisters Keeper (Currently reading), Jump The Cracks, many more.
Started Writing? No idea.
Preferred Genre: Action/Romance/Comedy/Horror/Everything

email: (I really don't use email that often!)And I can't share it 'cause my parents would be P.O.'ed.

Name: Skitty-chan
REAL Name: Carter Catherine!. Yes, it is a boys name. I AM A GIRL. My parents named all my sisters and I with guys names. They can be weird.
Where you're from:
(That stuff's optional if you find it too personal or whatever)----nailed it. Canada.
Favourite Authors:
*Marcus Zusak
But I read anything and everything, really. (But not much romance.)
Favourite Books: The Book Thief, Everlost, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, you get the idea.....
When and why you started writting fanfiction? And what kinda stuff do you write?
Actually, I write mostly poetry. And non-fanfiction stuff.
My second fanfiction, I think. The first was a fluke. It was supposed to be orginal and then I read and was so not happy. I just started writing 'em though. My first pokemon when up ....yesterday. Oh wow.
What type of fanfiction do you like to read? Do you follow fanfics on the board?
I'm actually not picky at all. I read the first few sentences and decide whether to finish after that. (But i usually do!) I am new though so I haven't really followed any.
Oooh, do you read and reply?? Alas, I read. But I am new and have not really replied too much.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom