• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Fanfic board contact list

Name: Abbie / Azure Butterfly / Soaringdragon43 (really old, from when I was... ten, I think. A few things still have this name instead. XD)

From: Michigan, southeast part. Near Detroit, but I won't say exactly how close.

Favorite Books/Authors: Don't really have favorites, but I like authors who write in a sarcastic POV and I like reading Sci-fi/Fantasy.

History With Fanfiction: A friend I used to have introduced me - I started writing because I wanted to write about the Pokemon in my Ruby version. I wrote a lot before that, but that was my first fanfic.

What do I Read: Things that spike my interest. Unfortunately, it's become hard to do, simply because my home base for fanfics is The Pit (where I can post my terrible stories and then be amused by the responces; post my good stories and cry at the lack of any feedback XDX). I'm not used to good fanfiction, so I don't read a lot. My main thing is helping out people who need it (but no betaing, please - someone dumped a 80,000 word fic on me without warning me first. Still hiding from them.) and I only read if it has a big flashy neon sign reading AWESOME. Or if I'm asked, I'll probably check it out.

I am a terrible reviewer, but once I get to reviewing, I shall shower you with twenty chapters' worth of praise. XD

Oh, and if some guy pops into one of my threads and posts "U SUK" messages, ignore him. It's my pet troll, he stalks me between sites.

Username: Ryu Shoji
Email/MSN: I'd prefer if you tried to contact me via VM or PM. I'll only give out my MSN to people who have earned my trust xD. If I receive a message, I will answer it as soon as I know.
AIM: I tried to download it once. Hated it - prefer MSN.

Preferred Genres: Fantasy / Science Fiction. Although, mainly Manga and Light-Novels.
Favourite Writers: Edgar Allen Poe, Hiromu Arakawa, J.K. Rowling.
Favourite Books: "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman, "Clockwork, Or All Wound Up" by Philip Pullman and "Othello" by William Shakespeare.

FanFiction History: I tried to write some fanfiction back when I was younger, but it was heavily slammed, so I gave up. However, as I now aim to be a writer, I use fanfiction as a method to help constantly sharpen my tools, with my "Relaunch Sequence" mini-series, which I wrote to help promote a now-dead RPG on a friend's forum. Although, please respect that my original work and university studies will take priority over any of my fanfiction.
Follow Fanfiction: To be honest, I don't read that much at the moment. Most likely due to being busy with other things. However, if I can find time, I do read. I just read at a very slow pace.
My Writing:I tend to avoid writing about already established characters, unless that particular character holds interest (Blaine) or wasn't expanded on enough (Pretty much all of Relaunch Sequence). I am now trying a mix.
Read and Reply?: I will try my best to. However, due to me being a former English student, don't feel bad if I end up ripping it to shreds xD

List of Fanfiction:
Relaunch Sequence (2010)
Pokémon: Bright World (18/09/10)

name: zel
where you're from: land of no1curr
fav authors: margaret atwood, clive barker, walter moers, chris wooding, etc. etc.
fav books: abarat, the book thief, a wizard of earthsea, 1984, the handmaid's tale, oryx & crake
when and why did you start writing fanfic? started in... 2007 or so? when was my freshman year of high school again? x_x i'd read a few and thought it seemed fun, idk.
what kind of stuff do you write? deep, introspective short fics about canon characters (mostly gameverse), though every once in a while i branch out ;)
what type of fanfic do you like to read? same as what i write, basically
do you follow fanfics on the board? nope. i'm not into the rinse-repeat "journey" fics that everyone seems to be so fond of. they bore me to death. plus the writing here is a little on the subpar side (no offense).

i may not post my fics here now (i doubt they'd be very well received), but i am currently planning a long-ish team rocket based fic that i may consider posting in the near future.

name:Lane
email: [email protected] (plz email me, i havent got in eamil in weeks! lol)
fav authors: Jack london or somethin scott

Fav books: White fang and the immortal nicholas flammel series.

When and why did i start fanfics: I like to write, so i decided to try writing.

what kind of fics: anything really, though i do like to come up with stuff nobodys written before.

Fanfics: What happened to the third starter and My fate with evil

Email:[email protected] (please no trash)

Name: Dalton (will never give full name)
Favorite authors: the erin hunters, jenny nimmo, rick riordan; etc.
Favorite books: the warriors series, percy jackson series, pokemon special/adventures,etc.
What I write: anything I want as long as its not bloody or in the R area and wouldn't be counted as illegal
Why I write: for one, its not a fanfiction but my story Taking Flight need coments/improvements to it befor trying to get it to be a real book
The rest of this info I'm not so sure about (I DON'T WANT TO DO IT!)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom