• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia The Fantastic Forretress Face-off (Gun Show V1) - Phase 3 - 11/13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you enjoy the game?
I did, it's a fun yet simple concept
Would you play another version of this game?
Sure
What changes, if any, would you have me make as a host for the second time around?
It depends on what you want. As already mentioned this game can be made more complex with extra rules and options. You've got the core mechanics working.
How was the flavor text?
I honestly haven't read it as it was a bit overwhelming to do, especially with my brief check-ins on the forums recently
The flavor text was probably the best part about this game, so you're missing out.

Anyway, here is my official feedback form:

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes I did. Short but sweet.
Yes, I need to defend my title after all! :D
What changes, if any, would you have me make as a host for the second time around?
I do think more actions or might be nice if only to make it last a bit longer. The first day was kind of a crapshoot, and once we got fewer players it was a bit more nuanced since you were more likely to be targeted. I would suggest something like a shield action that can be used once in the game. Teams could also be a possibility.
How was the flavor text?
Amazing, the best part of the game. It also raised my interest and enjoyment a lot since the game mechanics were pretty simple.

The flavor text was probably the best part about this game, so you're missing out.

Anyway, here is my official feedback form:

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes I did. Short but sweet.
Yes, I need to defend my title after all! :D
I do think more actions or might be nice if only to make it last a bit longer. The first day was kind of a crapshoot, and once we got fewer players it was a bit more nuanced since you were more likely to be targeted. I would suggest something like a shield action that can be used once in the game. Teams could also be a possibility.
How was the flavor text?
Amazing, the best part of the game. It also raised my interest and enjoyment a lot since the game mechanics were pretty simple.
this is pretty much my feedback form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom