• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia The Fantastic Forretress Face-off (Gun Show V1) - Phase 3 - 11/13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 0 - Competition Confirmation
  • Nearly three weeks after the flyers went up, a group of eleven forum users stand around in one secluded corner of the transformed Fun and Games section, waiting by the edge of a large body of freshwater laden with duckweed. A simple, shabby-looking boat, with seating for a dozen but no apparent means of propulsion onboard, floats in this weedy water, tethered to a nearby wooden post so as not to drift away. Some of the eleven users murmur amongst themselves, wondering when the impending competition would be finally ready to start. Soon enough, the sound of a set of footsteps trudging through dirt and fallen leaves makes itself apparent. MegaPod steps into view of the other users, carrying in his arms a somewhat large wooden crate, as well as a black briefcase balanced atop it. He gets in front of the group of users, sets the cases down on the soil, and begins to speak.
    “Welcome, everybody!” MegaPod greets the small crowd, throwing his hands out to his sides before clasping them together. “Decent turnout today! Could’ve been better, but this’ll do fine. Are y’all excited for the competition?”
    “Yeah!” “You bet!” “Eh.” “Of course!” come the various replies from the participants.
    “Alrighty then! All the details should’ve been in the pamphlet you all surely have read, but I’ll go over the important stuff with you real quick as a refresher, as well as for reader exposition.”
    “...reader exposition? What...?” @Pikochu wonders aloud, looking around confusedly.
    MegaPod slides the briefcase off to the side and lifts the lid off of the wooden box. “Outside Pokémon are not allowed in the competition, but you are permitted to catch as many Pokémon found within the War Room Wetlands as you’d like to assist you in the challenge. You can do so by using...these.” MegaPod slightly tilts the crate towards the contestants to give them all a good look at the contents: a large stash of some strange variant of Pokéball. Each one has a periwinkle-colored top half, but is otherwise identical in appearance to standard Pokéballs. @Max1996 raises his eyebrows at the sight, while @ExLight, @Parissong, and @Felly all exchange glances, this handful of the participants immediately recognizing the unique Pokéball variant filling the crate. “Now, these balls all have the same 100% capture rate as a Master Ball, believe it or not,” continues MegaPod, “which will allow you to capture any wild Pokémon in the wetlands without battling it first. That includes your most important target, the shiny Forretress.” This information appears to pique the interest of any of the players not already familiar with the bluish capsules in the crate, which MegaPod now shuts. “I bought all of these Pokéballs myself, so each of the caught Pokémon should be registered with my own name as the OT. And that’s the key reason why I’ll be supplying these to you, contestants; even if you do catch the shiny Forretress and bring it back to me successfully...if it’s not in one these, ya don’t win the prize. So...any questions?”
    ExLight had one. “So this whole competition is just an elaborate scheme to get yourself a shiny Forretress under your own name without actually catching it yourself?”
    “Yes, but the catcher gets thiii-iiis~” MegaPod replies to ExLight in singsong, waggling the black briefcase in front of himself before setting it back atop the crate.
    “...okay, good enough for me.”
    “I’m in,” concurs @DarthWolf.
    Though everyone else present seems to remain on board with the contest, @chibighost raises a hand, apparently having a concern of his own.
    “Yes, chibighost?”
    “Will there be snacks there?”
    “Nature shall generously provide mushrooms and berries for your sustenance during your stay in the wetlands of indeterminate length,” MegaPod answers chibighost. “Namaste,” MegaPod adds, bowing to him with his hands together.
    “I don’t think that’s even the correct usage of ‘namaste...’” murmurs @Space.
    “Wait, that’s the part you’re concerned with?” a somewhat taken aback @Calvin ッ chimes in. “Did nobody else catch the whole ‘stay of indeterminate length’ bit?”
    “I just wanna know how MegaPod did all this,” @Contrainer remarks, marveling at the vast wetland scenery engulfing the Fun and Games section.
    “Well, everyone hop in the boat,” MegaPod says while gesturing towards the vessel, “and I’ll tell you all about it on the way!”
    One by one, the eleven contestants begin boarding the boat, rocking it as they step on. However, MegaPod stops @jdthebud before he can enter it. “Hold up,” MegaPod says to him. “I think you‘re disqualified from participating in this competition, jd. You’ll have to leave now.”
    “What? Really?” jdthebud asks confusedly.
    “...nah! I just thought it would be funny to call for your elimination at least once this game,” MegaPod snickers. “C’mon, get in!” A visibly annoyed jdthebud climbs into the boat, and MegaPod picks up the crate and suitcase before going in after him. “Everyone ready?” MegaPod asks the group.
    “Yeah, but...how are we supposed to get there?” Max1996 asks, noticing the distinct lack of a motor, sail, or paddles of any sort.
    “Like this!” With the containers resting on his lap, MegaPod loudly claps his hands twice in quick succession. Seconds later, a mechanical whirring sound becomes audible, growing louder as the source of the noise approaches from above: an unusually large Fan Rotom, sporting a fan blade with a diameter greater than an average person’s height. In response to the signal from MegaPod, the Rotom descends to the back of the boat and affixes itself there, where its spinning blade can be used to propel the vessel. “Rotom, set sail for the War Room Wetlands!” MegaPod commands enthusiastically. The Fan Rotom fires an Air Slash to cut the rope holding the boat in place, then begins spinning its blade once more, driving the whole group across the water and towards the site of the competition!

———​

Phase 0 has begun! No actions will be taken as this is simply a player confirmation phase. After every player has confirmed their readiness to play in the thread, I will announce the start of Phase 1. You may initiate game-related PMs if you wish, but you must remember to include me, @MegaPod; Moderator on Duty @AussieEevee; and spectators @Pika_pika42, @prog rocker, and @Tood in each of them.

Last edited:
    Phase 1 - Welcome to the War Room Wetlands
  • The makeshift swamp boat cruises down the water with the twelve people inside, and the riders look up at the trees around them to notice many pairs of eyes peering back down at them. As the group progresses deeper into the wetlands, more and more of the trees have large, spherical bagworms with pale purplish shells and red, gun-like appendages clinging all over their trunks: Forretress. Lots and lots of Forretress. MegaPod leans back, smiling proudly up at the numerous insectoid orbs staring curiously at the group through their armor. “They’re marvelous, aren’t they?” MegaPod says to the eleven contestants. “I designed the War Room Wetlands specifically to catalyze the growth of the Forretress population. You see, after I had the War Room’s terrain altered, the climate artificially controlled, and the trees planted, I introduced special, genetically modified Bluk Berry plants to the environment. Each of those Bluk Berries has the leveling-up potency of thirty whole Rare Candies in one fruit, so every new Pineco born in the War Room Wetlands relies on those berries for sustenance, and immediately evolves into Forretress upon taking their first bite of food! Isn’t that fascinating?”
    @chibighost licks his lips. “Mmm, I gotta try one of those berries when we get there.”
    “Try one? Those berries sound really useful; I’d take those home with me,” remarks @DarthWolf.
    “Anyways, once I introduced Pokémon—mostly Forretress—into the environment as well,” MegaPod continues, “I used a device built to accelerate the passage of time in the War Room Wetlands, allowing the Forretress population to boom and the ecosystem to grow into what it is now, all in time for the competition!”
    “Wait, so how can you guarantee that we‘ll find a shiny Forretress in there?” asks @Space.
    “It’s simple math,” MegaPod answers. “I’ve let the Forretress population multiply into the thousands! There’s no doubt at least one of the Forretress born in the wetlands by now will be shiny.”
    “But that’s not entirely sound reasoning, probability-wise,” @Parissong pipes up. “Even if the chance of a shiny being born is one out of about four thousand, and over four thousand Forretress have been born, you’re rolling against the same odds every time. There’s no guarantee—”
    “I know,” MegaPod interrupts. “That’s why I also consulted this to determine when a shiny Forretress was born,” MegaPod declares as he pulls a Magic 8-Ball out of his pocket. “You know, for that extra layer of certainty.”
    “...oh no,” Parissong reacts, shaking his head. Several of the other participants groan.
    “Hold on, everybody,” @Max1996 says. “I’m sure that’s not some ordinary toy. Right, MegaPod?
    ...right?
    “Ooh, let me see it,” requests @Contrainer. MegaPod nods and hands the 8-Ball over to him. Contrainer asks the ball “Are we almost at the site of the competition?” and gives it a brisk shake. He reads aloud the words that appear in the toy’s viewing window: “Someone close to you has the answer.” He turns to look at MegaPod.
    “We’re almost there,” the chrysalis fanatic calmly tells Contrainer.
    “...whoa, this thing’s good.” Contrainer stuffs the novelty item into his backpack, and Max1996 just facepalms.
    “Well, this explains our ‘stay of indeterminate length,’” @Calvin ッ grumbles.
    “Don’t worry,” @ExLight says to Calvin ッ. “I won’t take too long to catch the shiny Forretress.”
    Parissong scoffs at ExLight. “That’s assuming I don’t catch it first, Ex,” he retorts.
    “I just wonder if I’ll catch even one regular Pokémon before someone nabs that shiny,” @Felly says.
    “...okay, glad we’re already off the topic of how there might not even be a shiny Forretress,” @jdthebud mutters, rolling his eyes.

A Yanmega zips over the boat as the Rotom’s giant fan blades begin to slow their rotation. Finally, the swamp boat comes to a stop at the water’s edge, where a clearing in the wetlands awaits the group. “We’re here!” MegaPod announces. “Everybody, go on out!” One by one, the eleven contestants all step off the boat. MegaPod comes out after them, taking the crate and suitcase out with him. “Now, before we begin, folks, let’s hear a few words from the War Room Wetlands’ very own park ranger, @AussieEevee!” The group turns to face AussieEevee as the Fun and Games moderator walks down a slope to greet them, dressed in a whole park ranger uniform complete with a hat and boots.
    “G’day, everybody,” AussieEevee says with a wave. “So, yeah, apparently I have to wear this ranger uniform while I oversee the competition. The other Fun and Games staff said so.”
    “Only because I requested it for my game,” MegaPod murmurs to the participants with a snicker.
    “...anyways, pay attention, because here’s a few last minute reminders on competition etiquette,” AussieEevee continues before reading something off a clipboard he’s been holding. “Number one: don’t totally ravage the serene beauty of the...quote, unquote, ‘nature’ around you,” he tells the group. “Number two: do not murder each other. Okay, sounds simple enough.” AussieEevee briefly flips up the paper on the clipboard to make sure there’s nothing on the back that he’s missing. “...and I guess that’s it, then. Other than that, go bananas.”
    “Thank you, AussieEevee!” MegaPod tells the park ranger. Addressing the group, he adds, “If any of you need guidance from AussieEevee, you can find him right there in the War Room Wetlands Information Center.” MegaPod points to the wood cabin at the top of the slope, which AussieEevee is now walking back towards.
    “Wait, what are they doing here?” Contrainer speaks, pointing at @Pika_pika42, @prog rocker, and @Tood, who have now also arrived by water and dragged their canoe ashore.
    “Oh, hi, @Pikochu!” calls Pika_pika42, waving at his fellow Pikachu fan, who waves right back.
    “Oh, those three? They’re here as tourists,” MegaPod explains. “They’ll simply be observing your competition; they won’t interfere. Now, speaking of the competition...is everybody ready to begin?”
    The eleven contestants each reply with a “Yeah” in varying degrees of enthusiasm.
    “Alright then! Gather ‘round.” MegaPod stoops down and places a hand on either side of the lid to the Pokéball crate. “On your mark...

Get set...

...GO!”
    MegaPod lifts the lid, and each contestant scrambles to scoop up a handful of the periwinkle Pokéballs to use. They all scatter off in different directions to begin their own search for the shiny Forretress.
    MegaPod sits down on top of the black briefcase containing the prize and sighs contentedly. “Good luck, everybody,” he chuckles to himself.

———​

Phase 1 has begun! Because it’s the first phase, I’ll lock actions in 72 hours from now. Remember to include the host, Moderator on Duty, and all spectators in any game-related PMs.

Phase 2 - The Explosive Exploration Escalates Expeditiously
  • The eleven contestants all split up and go their own way, each with a supply of periwinkle Pokéballs on hand. “Aha!” @Parissong shouts, spying a regular Forretress on the ground. He lobs the first ball of the game at the metallic bagworm. The ball wobbles a few times, and as promised, clicks unfailingly. Parissong picks up his catch with a smile. “You’ll be useful to me, won’t you?” The expert Pokémon catcher strolls deeper into the wetlands habitat to search for the shiny Forretress. Most of the other players also head into the trees and catch the first Forretress they come across, all hoping to beat Parissong to the punch. But some of them have other ideas.

@Space has one of those other ideas. Noting the presence of Yanmega in the wetlands, Space lurks behind some leaves near the water, waiting for her chance to catch one. Finally, one unsuspecting Ogre Darner perches right in front of her. One of the contest Pokéballs already in hand, Space tosses it straight at the Yanmega from behind. The ball drops to the ground, the Yanmega now contained inside. “Yes!” exclaims Space. She lets the Yanmega back out, takes her folded-up contest pamphlet out of her pocket, and shows the picture on the front to the large dragonfly. “You need to find me this shiny Forretress, okay?” she tells her winged companion, who promptly flies off into the trees.
    Suddenly, @Calvin ッ runs up to Space. “What was that ‘yes’ about?” he asks her. “Don’t tell me you already found that shiny.”
    “Nope,” she shrugs nonchalantly. “Just a Yanmega.”
    Calvin ッ looks up at the sky for a moment. “Oh, I get it. You want an aerial view, don’t you? Two can play at that game.” Calvin ッ spots some Yanmega flitting around reeds growing out of the water. He pulls a ball out and chucks it at one of the Yanmega; however, they all notice him and fly away, while the periwinkle Pokéball plops into the pool purposelessly. @Pika_pika42, @Tood, and @prog rocker, all watching Calvin ッ through binoculars, simply shake their heads and “tsk tsk” at him in unison. Frustrated, Calvin ッ walks back to the crate near MegaPod and scoops up a couple more of the Pokéballs before going off to continue his search from the ground.

@ExLight and @Felly meet up amidst the trees, having each caught a Forretress of their own. “Let’s face it,” ExLight tells Felly, “our individual chances of winning are seriously reduced as long as Parissong is in the running. He’s too good at this catching business. Whaddya say we take...preemptive measures?
    “You mean sabotage him?” Felly responds. “I dunno, seems risky.”
    “And letting one of our biggest threats run loose isn’t? C’mon, we can eliminate him easily if we ambush him together,” ExLight tells her. “Just follow my lead.”
    “Well, alright,” agrees Felly, convinced. The two users head off together to track down Parissong.

Rather than rush deeper into the wetlands himself, @DarthWolf starts by heading inside the Information Center, hoping to come across some sort of clue to the shiny Forretress’ whereabouts. Inside, @AussieEevee sits behind a counter, watching a computer screen. A rack of free maps of the War Room Wetlands hangs on the inside wall, alongside various educational displays and posters in frames. However, what catches DarthWolf’s attention is a large display sitting right in the middle of the room. DarthWolf walks up to it and inspects it closely. It appears to be a scale model of the entire War Room Wetlands, surrounded by a rectangular glass case. The bodies of water in the display all appear to be gently rippling, and each of the tiny trees seem to have leaves that actually rustle in the breeze, as well as minuscule versions of Forretress clinging all over their trunks. Perhaps this was all just the result of incredible attention to detail. But DarthWolf begins to question this when, upon closer inspection, he spots what looks like tiny people walking around the general area near the small wooden model of the Information Center. He picks up a magnifying glass chained to the outside of the display’s pedestal and holds it up to the critters. Amazingly enough, he can perfectly see itty bitty versions of Calvin ッ and Space as the each run deeper into the wetlands, a minute MegaPod still sitting on top of the briefcase right next to the Pokéball crate, and three tiny tourists strolling around as they take in the scenery, all completely oblivious to DarthWolf looking down on them from above. “Whoa...” DarthWolf realizes that he isn’t looking at a scale model of the War Room Wetlands at all, but the War Room Wetlands itself. “So this is more of MegaPod’s weird inception technology,” he says to himself, “like those RM snowglobes he occasionally talks about.” DarthWolf begins scanning the rest of the display with a smirk, having found himself a way to find the shiny Forretress from the comfort of the Information Center.
    ExLight leads Felly to an area in the wetlands where the ground level slopes downward into a large depression. “If Paris continues on his current path, he should end up there,” ExLight tells Felly, pointing down to the low ground. “You’ll be able to ambush him from above if you and your Forretress wait at the top of the slope behind these bushes,” indicating his proposed station for Felly. He then points to more bushes at the opposite end of the big dip in the earth. “I’ll be waiting there at the other side to cover you. Sound good?”
    Felly nods. “Let’s do this.”
    ExLight pats Felly’s shoulder affirmatively, then runs around the perimeter of the depression in the ground and onto the other side. However, in contradiction with what he promised Felly, ExLight does not station himself behind the bushes opposite from her, and instead progresses onwards to look for the shiny Forretress on his own. “That should buy me some time,” he chuckles to himself. “I wonder which one of them will get taken out first.”

@Contrainer wanders about the wetlands, scanning the trees towering above him for any sign of the shiny Forretress. He only sees dozens upon dozens of regular Forretress from where he is. “Man, this place is so huge,” he sighs. Contrainer takes a seat on a rock, pulls off his backpack, and unzips the main pocket, asking “What should I do?” A tied-up @Acrobatic Crobat gasps for air, having been inside the bag this whole time.
    “Are you crazy, man?!” Acrobatic Crobat yells in exasperation. “Why are you even dragging me into this nonsense against my will??”
    “First of all, I brought you here on accident,” Contrainer replies.
    “You tied me up and stuffed me into your bag on accident?” Acrobatic Crobat asks for clarification.
    “Second of all, I wasn’t even talking to you.” Contrainer shoves Acrobatic Crobat back inside the backpack and pulls out the Magic 8-Ball he got from MegaPod. However, an Everstone falls out of Contrainer’s bag by mistake...and swiftly flies away, seemingly being pulled through the air by some invisible force. “Wait, what just happened?” Contrainer wonders aloud, zipping his bag back up.

Meanwhile, Felly and her newly caught Forretress look down at Parissong from their hiding place at the top of the slope. As the latter trainer scans his surroundings for any hint of a gold Forretress, the former decides to make her move. “Use Zap Cannon on Paris, now!” Felly whispers to her Forretress. However, just as her Forretress charges up the attack, Contrainer’s flying Everstone suddenly smacks Felly in the head from behind on its path through the air, causing her to bump into her Forretress. The Zap Cannon misses its mark entirely, striking the ground somewhere behind Parissong and catching his attention, while Felly and her Forretress tumble all the way down the slope and land in some mud.
    “I figured someone might be bold enough to stalk me,” Parissong chuckles. “A big mistake on your part. Oh, Forretress!” he calls, sending out the Forretress he caught earlier. “Use Explosion!” Parissong jumps out of the way as his own armored bagworm leaps straight at Felly. Felly tries to evade, but slips right back down the slope, reliant on ExLight’s backup which never arrives. Parissong’s Forretress detonates, and the resulting explosion leaves a sizable blast crater in the soil, as well as rendering Felly completely incapacitated. Parissong runs off triumphantly, eager to check the next area for his shiny, gold target.

Felly died by shooting Parissong, and from getting shot by Contrainer!

Somewhere else in the wetlands, Calvin ッ is hard at work climbing one of the trees. “While Space has her Yanmega do all the looking for her, I’ll get an aerial view of my own,” he says to himself. However, the branch he’s hanging onto begins to snap, so he reaches for another handhold; however, the only other one he finds is a Forretress’ appendage, and he inadvertently pulls the Forretress out of the tree with him as he plummets to the ground. The wild Forretress lands on the ground completely distressed, and blows itself up almost immediately, giving Calvin ッ no time to get up and flee.

Calvin ッ shot himself dead!

Having passed up catching any of the numerous regular Forretress he’d seen along the way, @Max1996 follows the soft sound of croaking into a dark area of the wetlands. Walking quietly so as not to disturb the wildlife, he comes across a wide but shallow pond in which several Poliwhirl and Greninja are sitting together peacefully. Max1996 slowly creeps closer to the pond, pulling a Pokéball out, until finally he tosses it at one of the Greninja. The other Greninja in the pond all hop away startled as this one gets captured. Max1996 picks the ball up out of the water and shakes it dry. “Perfect!”
    Not much later, Max1996 hears the sound of plants rustling somewhere further ahead. He advances towards the source of the noise, his new Greninja by his side so as to provide assistance. Peering from the shadows, Max1996 spots @chibighost out in the daylight, plucking Bluk Berries off of a plant and contentedly chowing down on them. Max1996 then stifles a gasp due to what he sees next. Out of the bushes somewhere to the right of chibighost emerges none other than a shiny Forretress, its old gold-colored armor glistening beautifully! Somehow, chibighost seems totally oblivious to its presence, but Max1996 knows it won’t last. Figuring it would hinder chibighost long enough for him to catch the shiny Forretress unobstructed, Max1996 instructs his new Greninja to throw a Water Shuriken at a tree branch hanging above chibighost’s head. Greninja complies and launches a watery projectile at the base of the branch, causing it to break off and fall on chibighost’s head, knocking the user down to the ground. Max1996 leaps out of the shadows, while chibighost nearly gags on the bite of Bluk Berry in his mouth as he finally sees the shiny Forretress. “...THE SHINY!!” chibighost blurts, right before a regular Forretress drops onto him from the tree above.
    “...uh oh.” Max1996 dodges out of the way, but chibighost remains pinned under the startled Forretress which Max1996 accidentally dropped onto him, right until the moment the bagworm blows up.

chibighost was shot dead by Max1996!

The resulting explosion frightens the shiny Forretress, which immediately hops away to find cover. “...darn it!” Max1886 grumbles as he attempts to pursue it, leaping over a severely injured chibighost.
    As another unintended consequence of Max1996’s plan, chibighost’s yell and the following explosion catches the attention of some of the other contestants. @Pikochu runs towards the commotion as fast as he can, with @jdthebud trailing behind him. Not wanting Pikochu to get there first, jdthebud sends out a Forretress mid-pursuit and commands it to repeatedly fire Zap Cannon at Pikochu. Due to the low accuracy of the move, jdthebud’s Forretress can’t seem to land a hit as Pikochu darts through the trees. But then, as Pikochu runs straight through the shallow pond where Max1996 caught his Greninja, one of the Zap Cannon attacks strikes the water. With his feet immersed in the now electrified pool, Pikochu convulses and falls over backwards with a splash as the extreme voltage courses through him. jdthebud pauses for a moment, a bit shocked at what he just did, though certainly not quite as shocked as poor Pikochu.

Pikochu was shot dead by jdthebud!

Parissong also runs towards the site of the latest explosion, spotting ExLight ahead of him. ExLight turns to face Parissong. “I’m warning you,” ExLight calls out, “don’t come any closer.”
    “Or what?” Parissong scoffs.
    “Or I’ll blast you, of course.” ExLight sends out his Forretress and takes cover behind a thick tree.
    “No, you won’t,” Parissong laughs tauntingly, sending out another Forretress of his own.
    “Forretress, Explosion!!” ExLight yells from behind the tree. His Forretress complies. However, the force of the explosion pushes the large tree trunk over, which ExLight does not realize in time to avoid being crushed. In turn, all of the Forretress that had been resting in the branches of the fallen tree explode as well, hammering more than enough nails into ExLight’s metaphorical coffin.

ExLight shot himself dead!

Once the explosions come to an end, Parissong steps out from behind his Forretress, which had been shielding them both with Protect the entire time. “Told ya you won’t,” Parissong chuckles. Parissong dabs, then waves farewell to a charred, mangled, unconscious ExLight as he continues on his way.

Still inside the Information Center, DarthWolf notices several tiny explosions go off in different places on the “diorama” of the War Room Wetlands. He decides to take a closer look at the activity in those areas for any sign of the shiny Forretress, determined to use this information to gain the upper hand in the competition.

———​

Felly died by shooting Parissong, and from getting shot by Contrainer!
    Calvin ッ shot himself dead!
    chibighost was shot dead by Max1996!
    Pikochu was shot dead by jdthebud!
    ExLight shot himself dead!

It is now Phase 2! I will lock actions in 48 hours, or possibly sooner after I receive an action from every player.

Last edited:
    Phase 3 - Thermos Be Some Mistake
  • @Space follows her Yanmega through the War Room Wetlands, the Ogre Darner having spotted the shiny Forretress and returned to her to lead the way. Space comes across the pond in which @Pikochu now lies unconscious, so she stops to drag him out of the water and onto the soil. Pikochu coughs a few times, weakly opening his eyes. “Yikes, what happened to you, Piko?” Space asks.
    “It was...jd...” Pikochu rasps feebly before closing his eyes again.
    “Hmm.” Space resumes following her Yanmega, passing by the berry-stained crater with @chibighost still lying motionless at the bottom of it.

@DarthWolf leans over the miniature wetlands display, shifting the chained magnifying glass over an area where a whole cluster of tiny explosions had gone off. He sees a minuscule @jdthebud frantically looking around for the shiny Forretress in a small clearing and failing to find it. But from his own perspective, DarthWolf finally spots it...a little speck of gold, several clusters of trees away, is revealed to him as the shiny Forretress when he hovers the magnifying glass above it. Of course, DarthWolf realizes winning the competition wouldn’t be quite as easy as simply plucking the shiny Forretress right out of the display; he certainly couldn’t present it to MegaPod at less than the size of a grain of rice. There was even a footnote in the event’s pamphlet explicitly stating that particular caveat...for some reason. But DarthWolf figures he should try something. He puts down the magnifying glass and begins slowly sliding open the cover to the glass case over the display.
    “Hey,” @AussieEevee calls out to DarthWolf from behind the counter, “are you supposed to be doing that?”
    “Am I not supposed to be?” DarthWolf responds with a straight face.
    AussieEevee briefly glances back at his clipboard sitting on the counter. “I suppose you make a good point.“
    DarthWolf opens the case all of the way, and decides to test out interacting with the wetlands display. He does this by gently tipping one of the little trees outside the tiny version of the Information Center he’s standing in. Instantaneously, he and AussieEevee hear a loud thump coming from outside of the cabin. DarthWolf runs to a window and looks outside. Sure enough, a tree directly corresponding to the same one he tipped in the display had just fallen, and in the exact same way, too.
    DarthWolf runs back to the display, but just as he’s about to check to make sure the shiny Forretress is still where he’d last seen it, @Contrainer enters the Information Center. “DarthWolf?” he asks, staring curiously. “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be looking for the shiny Forretress?”
    “Oh, yeah,” DarthWolf chuckles, “I’ve just been checking out this really neat model of the wetlands. The detailing is really nice; I could stare at it for hours! You wanna join me?” he adds slyly, actually hoping to cause Contrainer to lose interest in the display by saying so.
    “...no thanks,” Contrainer tells DarthWolf. “I was having trouble finding the shiny Forretress out there, so I asked the 8-Ball about what I should do and it brought me here. I guess I can ask AussieEevee about something weird that just happened to me out there...”
    While Contrainer steps over to the counter to talk to AussieEevee, DarthWolf walks through a doorway into a little gift shop in the Information Center. He takes a reusable metal coffee thermos off one of the shelves, planning to use it to manipulate the wetlands display to his advantage while Contrainer is distracted.

“C’mon, you’re around here somewhere...” jdthebud mutters as he parts some leaves in his frenzied search.
    “What is?” a voice calls out.
    “Huh?” jdthebud turns to see Space leaning against a tree, she and her Yanmega beside her both staring him down. “Oh, yeah, I dropped one of those blue Pokéballs around here. I think it rolled into the bushes somewhere,” jdthebud fibs.
    “Drop the act,” chuckles Space. “I know the shiny Forretress must be close; my Yanmega here saw it.”
    “You got me there,” jdthebud admits. “May the best player find it first.”
    “How refreshing to see you acting so civil on the matter,” Space remarks. “Especially after your little incident with Pikochu,” she adds, prompting a worried facial expression from jdthebud. “That’s right, bud. I found out. Yanmega, Air Slash!” Upon hearing Space issuing the order, Yanmega shoots a blade of wind at a tree branch above jdthebud. However, jdthebud manages to dodge the wild Forretress that comes tumbling down towards him. Just as the Forretress prepares to explode, jdthebud pulls out one of the blue Pokéballs and strikes it on its shell, capturing it. He then immediately tosses the ball at Space to let the Forretress back out, and the bagworm explodes right in Space’s face.

Space died by shooting jdthebud!

Some distance away from Space and jdthebud’s location, @Max1996 finds himself wandering into a much larger clearing, with an astounding landmark situated in the middle of it. Max1996 looks up at a giant obelisk of gray stone towering above him. Down the four sides of the massive pillar are symmetrical engravings carved into the stone, each side depicting Tangrowth at the bottom and multiple Forretress along the way up. These engravings are partially covered by numerous small, round rocks seemingly stuck all over the sides of the obelisk. The base of the monolith is surrounded by a ring of blue, glassy gemstones the size of boulders, all spaced apart from each other; the frontmost of these boulders is shaped roughly like the head of an Onix, meaning the other stones likely represent an Onix’s body segments. Well, I know who this part’s dedicated to... Max1996 thinks to himself as he steps towards the rock monument.

DarthWolf slowly reaches into the open display case with the coffee thermos in his hand, intent on scooping up the shiny Forretress and sneakily dumping it in a convenient location for himself, watching closely as Contrainer listens to AussieEevee. “You see, there’s a big obelisk in the center of the War Room Wetlands that acts as a sort of huge magnet for Everstones,” explains park ranger AussieEevee to a fascinating Contrainer. “MegaPod devised it as part of the system, with the purpose of preventing the Pineco born here from being exposed to Everstone and then leveling up without evolving.” DarthWolf nearly scoops up a section of the dirt with the shiny Forretress on it, when suddenly AussieEevee says something DarthWolf didn’t want to hear. “Here, let me show you on the scale model of the wetlands.” DarthWolf quickly lets go of the thermos around the shiny Forretress, trapping it inside the cup as he pulls his arm out of the display case.

Without warning, a gargantuan, hollow cylinder of metal descends from the clouds, lowering itself into the wetlands as it casts an ominous shadow. The mysterious, colossal structure, which easily dwarfs even the stone obelisk, contacts the ground somewhere between Max1996 and Space’s respective locations, causing a large plume of dirt to ripple outwards towards each of them, requiring them both to shield their eyes.
    @Pika_pika42, @Tood, and @prog rocker, all looking through their binoculars to watch a Cramorant fly, find their view suddenly obstructed by this massive metal tower, its silvery surface emblazoned with an upside-down, golden logo depicting a Forretress and the words “WAR ROOM WETLANDS.” prog rocker sighs and shakes his head. “Don’t you just hate it when you’re watching a bird and then a pop-up advertisement gets in the way?”
    Max1996 and jdthebud each run towards the tower to inspect it. Loud metallic banging can be heard from the inside, indicating the presence of a Pokémon trying in vain to get out. “What is that?” Max1996 asks jdthebud as he approaches him.
    “Whatever it is, I bet that’s the shiny Forretress trapped inside,” jdthebud answers. “Do you think this is supposed to be part of the challenge?”
    Max1996 pounds on the thick metal wall with his fist. “I hope not,” he says. “I don’t know how anyone’s getting in there...”
    “Stand back,” jdthebud tells Max1996, sending out one of his Forretress. “Maybe we can blast it down.” Standing a safe distance away, the two trainers watch jdthebud’s Forretress use Explosion right up against the base of the tower. Unfortunately, the blast doesn’t leave so much as a dent in the wall, and the silvery stronghold barely even rattles. “I guess we’ll need a force stronger than that,” jdthebud sighs.
    “Good luck with that!” someone laughs. jdthebud and Max1996 walk around the tower to find @Parissong standing next to his newest catch, a Swampert that he’s already put to work digging a tunnel under the wall. Surrounding Parissong and Swampert are a whole group of Forretress standing guard. “While you two nice people scratch your heads trying to figure out a way through this barrier, I’ll just go under it if that’s alright.”
    “Where did you even catch that Swampert?” Max1996 asks.
    “Where’s the fun in telling you? You’ve got the whole wetlands to explore!” Parissong laughs.
    jdthebud beckons for Max1996 to step away from Parissong with him. “We need a plan, and fast,” he says. “Here’s what I think we need to do...”

“See, any and all Everstones that end up in the War Room Wetlands will get pulled towards this here monument, all the way in the middle,” AussieEevee explains. “A bit over the top if you ask me, but it works.”
    As AussieEevee shows Contrainer the stone obelisk in the center of the display, the latter can’t help but notice something small scurrying out from the ring of blue gemstones at its base. “Wait, is that a tiny person?” Contrainer asks, leaning in for a closer look.
    “What? Don’t be ridiculous,” DarthWolf scoffs, trying not to let Contrainer catch on to the true nature of the “scale model” of the wetlands.
    “And what’s that coffee cup doing there?” Contrainer asks, reaching out to grab DarthWolf’s upside-down thermos.
    DarthWolf puts out a hand to block him. “Don’t touch that.”
    “Why not?” Contrainer asks, confused.
    “Because,” DarthWolf says, pausing for a second to think. “It’s not yours. Besides, it might just be part of the display, we don’t know.”
    “No it isn’t,” Contrainer asserts. “You put that coffee cup there, didn’t you?” Contrainer receives no response from DarthWolf, but suddenly hears a faint clinking sound coming from inside the metal cup. Contrainer takes the magnifying glass to the area around the cup, seeing unmistakably three tiny contestants and several miniature Pokémon. He looks back up at DarthWolf. “The shiny Forretress is in there, isn’t it?” Contrainer laughs. “Thanks for helping me trap it there!” Contrainer sends out his Forretress.
    “Whoa, settle down there, mate,” AussieEevee urges Contrainer.

Meanwhile, Max1996 gives a signal to his Greninja. The amphibious Pokémon forms a Night Slash blade in one of its hands and begins speedily darting through the trees while Max1996 and jdthebud watch from a safe distance. Taking a predetermined course, Greninja expertly slices through the trunks of several select trees, each in a different spot around the tower at some distance away. All at once, these trees begin falling in towards the metal tower, countless Forretress within their leaves also taking the fall.
    Parissong looks up to see a tree laden with Forretress about to come down on top of him. “Oh, this is a Nico Nico Nightmare...” he mutters under his breath.
    Max1996 and jdthebud cover their ears as all of the treetops impact the ground around the base of the tower, prompting the dozens and dozens of Forretress dwelling within the leaves to all explode at once. The combined force of these explosions causes the huge metal tower to fly up like a rocket and out of the War Room Wetlands.

Contrainer orders his Forretress to use Zap Cannon on DarthWolf. The bagworm fires the electric attack straight at DarthWolf, knocking him across the room and stunning him. Then, as though that wasn’t enough, the metal coffee thermos somehow launches itself off of the display with a firecracker-like popping noise, shatters the glass case to bits, and bonks DarthWolf on the head, knocking him out cold.

DarthWolf was shot dead by Contrainer and Max1996!

A twisted, evil grin forming on his face, Contrainer reaches for the miniature Information Center on the wetlands display. As he lifts it up with one hand, the cabin and AussieEevee are standing in can be felt moving upwards. The wood is heard crackling loudly in numerous places as the exterior walls suffer pressure from the massive set of fingers gripping them, support beams snap apart due to the building’s separation from the ground, and the floorboards sag. Contrainer holds onto the chained magnifying glass to keep himself steady as he moves the little cabin across the wetlands display, while the tilting of the Information Center causes AussieEevee to tumble onto the floor, where his computer monitor falls onto his head, knocking him unconscious.
    Pika_pika42, Tood, and prog rocker all watch from the ground in awe as a colossal hand from above the clouds carries the Information Center through the sky and towards where the metal tower stood not even a minute ago.

Finally freed from its imprisonment, the shiny Forretress bounds away over the heaps of regular Forretress that all just exploded, looking for a safe place to hide itself. Max1996 and jdthebud each break into a run after it.
    “Your plan worked,” Max1996 remarks to jdthebud as they sprint.
    “Yeah, well, you and Greninja were crucial to executing it,” jdthebud pants. “Well done, yourself.“
    “Are we back to competing against each other now?” asks Max1996.
    “You bet,” huffs jdthebud. Suddenly, the two trainers have to stop when the massive sky hand sets down the Information Center right between them and the shiny Forretress. “...great, what now?”
    “I’m not sure,” Max1996 says. “At least we don’t have to deal with Parissong, too...”

In the spot where the metal tower was launched away, a regular-sized hand claws its way out from under the soil, followed by the rest of the person it belongs to: Parissong. However, he is completely alive and well, as opposed to risen from the dead; before the explosions hit, he and his team of Pokémon had all managed to slip into the incomplete tunnel that his Swampert dug, where they rode out the blast from below. “Did they think they could get rid of me that easily?” Parissong chuckles, now surrounded once more by his Forretress squad. “I’ll be the one to win this contest yet!” Just then, the unexpected sight of a giant hand setting down the Information Center catches the attention of Parissong and his team. The giant hand lets go of the cabin and digs its fingertips into the soil, scooping together a wall of dirt to further impede the trainers. In doing so, the hand inadvertently kicks up a small rock, which lands somewhere near Parissong. Unfortunately for Parissong, this startles all the members of his Forretress entourage, and they all react...as expected.

Parissong shot himself dead!

———​

Space died by shooting jdthebud!
    DarthWolf was shot dead by Contrainer and Max1996!
    Parissong shot himself dead!

It is now Phase 3! I will lock actions in 72 hours, or possibly sooner after I receive an action from every player.

Endgame - The Fantastic Forretress Finale
  • “Greninja, use Hydro Pump!”
    “Forretress, Explosion!”
    @Max1996 and @jdthebud each have their Pokémon use a move to blast a hole through the large wall of dirt that the giant hand had sculpted before them, enabling the two trainers to each hop through the obstacle in their pursuit of the shiny Forretress. However, they don’t proceed much farther, as past the forcefully relocated Information Center, they can see the giant hand groping around in the trees which the shiny Forretress had gone to seek cover in.
    “What do you think’s going on here?” jdthebud asks Max1996. “I know there’s supposed to be Pokémon in these wetlands, but giants?”
    “I don’t know,” Max1996 sighs, shaking his head. “Why do you think it moved the Information Center? Maybe we should peek inside, just to make sure everyone’s alright,” he suggests.
    Max1996 and jdthebud peer through a window into the messy interior of the building. The unconscious bodies of @AussieEevee and @DarthWolf are each slumped down in their respective spots on the floor as @Contrainer runs his fingers through the trees in the wetlands display in the center of the room. @Acrobatic Crobat, having managed to chew through his ropes and escape from Contrainer’s backpack, simply stands in the room next to him, watching his former accidental captor curiously. Contrainer’s face lights up with glee as he plucks a little, golden speck of some sort from within the miniature trees...only for the speck to pop with a small, bright flash, causing Contrainer to recoil and shake his hand in pain, dropping the speck in the process. At that exact time, an explosion rings from somewhere in the sky above those trees where the giant hand was feeling around mere seconds ago. Max1996 and jdthebud look that way to see the enormous hand flailing much like Contrainer’s, while the shiny Forretress gets flung to the ground from out of its grasp.
    “Max,” jdthebud says, “do you get the feeling that Contrainer is the giant hand?”
    “You might be onto something...” Max1996 replies. “Do you think that whatever happens to that model happens to the real wetlands?”
    “That is what I think.”
    Just then, the giant hand slides the Information Center farther from Max1996 and jdthebud, then yanks a tree full of Forretress out of the ground, holds it over the two users, and starts wildly shaking it. Max1996 and jdthebud dodge and weave around the tempest of exploding bagworms, barely avoiding getting hit. Finally, Max1996 makes it to the Information Center, where he bursts in through the front door. “Give it a rest, Contrainer,” Max1996 tells said user, who looks up from the wetlands display in surprise. “Can’t you see that what you’re doing is dangerous?”
    “I‘ve come so close to winning the prize!” Contrainer exclaims. “I’m not stopping now!” Ignoring Max’s warning, Contrainer begins furiously shaking the tiny tree over the little, beat-up Information Center sitting on the display. Loud thumps are heard overhead as several Forretress land on the roof. While some roll off the building harmlessly, one Forretress detonates and blows a gaping hole in the roof, sending fragments of wood flying into the building. Another Forretress falls right through the hole, landing on one end of the display and bashing it in, causing a loud, shaking tremor to rumble throughout the entire wetlands; luckily for the contestants, the impact occurs on the opposite end of the wetlands from where everyone had arrived, and therefore nowhere anyone involved with the competition had ventured into. However, after the Forretress that landed onto the display rolls onto the floor next to it, it begins to glow as if ready to explode. Max1996 sees this, realizing that if the Forretress blows up right next to the display, the whole War Room Wetlands could go up in flames instantaneously. Having no time to come up with another solution, Max1996 runs up to the Forretress, tackling it away from the miniature wetlands and straight into the wall. The Forretress explodes right in Max1996’s face, but at least barely out of range of the display.

Max1996 shot himself dead!

Contrainer stares blankly for a moment at the now charred, unconscious Max1996, then back at the wetlands display with terrible damage on one end. “...aw, just forget it!” a flustered Contrainer mutters, “I’ll go out there and catch the shiny Forretress without this thing.” Acrobatic Crobat has by now already fled the chaotic scene in fear, so Contrainer steps out of the trashed Information Center on his own. With the tremor and explosions having subsided, things seem almost peaceful for Contrainer as he walks past the dozens of fainted Forretress scattered around the area.

Then he gets hit by the Zap Cannon.

“Here’s a lesson I hope you don’t forget,” jdthebud coolly remarks. Contrainer dramatically turns to face his attacker while falling to the ground in slow motion, overcome by the paralyzing move from jdthebud’s Forretress.

Contrainer was shot dead by jdthebud!

Proudly, jdthebud strides away from Contrainer and into the trees up ahead, where he finds the shiny Forretress lying still in the dirt, having fainted from its earlier Explosion in Contrainer’s hand. @Pika_pika42, @Tood, and @prog rocker all watch intently from a convenient nearby spot as jdthebud pulls one of the periwinkle Pokéballs from his pockets. With nobody left to obstruct him in the competition, he tosses the ball at the shiny Forretress. It shakes once. Twice. Thrice. And clicks.

jdthebud has won the game!

jdthebud runs all the way back to MegaPod, eagerly presenting the event host with the Pokéball. MegaPod’s eyes widen in delight. “Ooh, could that be...?” MegaPod wonders aloud, getting up and taking the ball. He sends the golden shiny Forretress out of the Pokéball. “...it IS!” he exclaims. “Thank you, jdthebud, and congratulations! You’ve won the contest, jdthebud!” MegaPod shakes jdthebud’s hand. “And to think I joked about disqualifying you, hehe. Well, are you ready to receive your prize?” he asks.
    “Of course,” jdthebud responds.
    MegaPod picks up the black briefcase, enters “0205” into the combination lock, and hands it to jdthebud. “Uhuhuhu, this’ll be excellent...” MegaPod comments. “If only everyone else were, you know, conscious enough to enjoy this moment with us!” he adds, noting the present crowd consists only of himself, jdthebud, and the three spectators.
    jdthebud flips the latches on the case and pulls it open. Inside, waiting for him is...

...a simplistic felt puppet of Rick Astley, which immediately begins dancing thanks to a mechanism rigged inside the case, while a speaker plays a very grainy rendition of “Never Gonna Give You Up.”
    “Um. MegaPod?” a very disappointed and confused jdthebud speaks. “Where’s the prize money?”
    “Prize money?” MegaPod responds. “I don’t recall promising you any prize money.”
    “You promised it right in the pamphlet!” jdthebud yells, frustrated. “You wrote that the money would be in the suitcase, and it’s not in here!”
    “That’s where you’re wrong,” MegaPod replies smugly. “I wrote that the suitcase was meant for the winner, but I said the money only happened to be in the suitcase...at the time of writing, anyways!”
    “...you what now?” jdthebud becomes visibly more dumbfounded and irritated with each passing second.
    “Here, see?” MegaPod takes out a copy of the pamphlet he used to advertise the event, opens it up, and shows a photo of himself to jdthebud, in which MegaPod is typing up the pamphlet on his computer while delivering an exaggerated smile and thumbs-up, the suitcase open and full of cash next to him. “I couldn’t have made it any more obvious,” MegaPod snickers.
    “Okay, seriously, MegaPod? I can’t believe you’d stoop to this whole sketchy con just for your own sick amusement. I hope you’re really satisfied with how it all turned out, because you’ll be very lucky if you ever—“ jdthebud’s rant is suddenly cut short by a very loud rumbling coming from deep in the wetlands. He and MegaPod look to see trees sinking down at the far end of the wetlands, the very ground beneath them collapsing. “...what was that?”
    “Oh no...” mutters MegaPod. “I fear that the Wetland-ception Display sustained too much damage,” he states. “If the pedestal’s structure is deteriorating, then the crumbling of the ground will spread here and the entire War Room Wetlands will be sunk underground!”
    “Well, we have to get everyone out of here,” says jdthebud. ”Those boats have enough seats for everybody, right?”
    “Well, AussieEevee should be able to squeeze into the tourists’ canoe, so as long as nothing happens to one of the boats, then yes. We’d have just enough seats for everybody!” MegaPod exclaims.
    Just then, he and jdthebud look to see Acrobatic Crobat leap into the canoe by himself and frantically paddle it away from the War Room Wetlands, screaming all the while. “I’m getting OUT of this crazy place!!!” he shouts as he leaves the wetlands behind.
    “Okay, now what?”
    “Worry not, jd!” MegaPod assures. “I already have a way to transport all the injured contestants safely out of the wetlands without even using the boat.” He then pulls out a walkie-talkie designed after Forretress and speaks into it. “Medical Practitioner, this is Marshland Planner speaking. I need ten Metal Passerines sent to the wetlands ASAP.”
    Within the minute, a group of ten Corviknight fly into the wetlands, each one donning a pale blue surgical cap over their metallic head plumage. Before the expanding chasm consuming the wetlands foot by foot can reach the incapacitated participants, each of the Corviknight swoop down and clutch one in their feet before flying back the way they came. MegaPod, jdthebud, Pika_pika42, prog rocker, and Tood all watch as the Corviknight carry the rescued users overhead. Most of the rescued users, such as @Felly, @chibighost, @ExLight, @Space, DarthWolf, and @Parissong, are at least fortunate enough to remain unconscious as the Corviknight’s sharp talons of metal dig into their skin. However, @Calvin ッ, @Pikochu, and Contrainer all scream and flail in agony as they’re dangled through the air by the claws embedded in their back or head. MegaPod gives a proud salute to an unconscious Max1996 as the latter user hangs upside-down from the last Corviknight’s talons by his ankles, in apparent recognition of Max1996’s earlier heroism.
    AussieEevee stumbles into the area where MegaPod, jdthebud, and the spectators stand, rubbing his head. “MegaPod,” he groans, “next time I have to be your ranger on duty, I suggest you don’t give the players magic toys that could kill everybody.” As he says this, the earth’s crumbling gets closer and louder as the stone obelisk disappears into the giant chasm amongst all the sinking trees.
    “We’d better go,” jdthebud urges. He and the five other people left all hop into the swamp boat, and the giant Fan Rotom propels them all across the water and towards safety.
    As the group escapes from the War Room Wetlands which is now fully sinking underground, a pair of pink river dolphins suddenly poke their heads out of the water, one on each side of the boat. “What the...those dolphins aren’t native here,” MegaPod points out. “What are they doing here?”
    “MegaPod,” chirps one of the river dolphins, “you are to be tried in court by order of Saphir, for your blatant smuggling of Cordaballs and Cordabucks outside of the Elaria region. Come quietly or we shall take you by force.”
    “W-what?” MegaPod stammers. “C’mon, it was just for a special game! No harm do—“ Without further warning, the other river dolphin cuts MegaPod short by tackling him out of the boat and into the water. The two cetacean law enforcers drag MegaPod away from the swamp boat as he splashes wildly and coughs up water.
    jdthebud notices that the Cordaball containing the shiny Forretress seems to have dropped into the boat from MegaPod’s pocket. He picks it up and leans back, satisfied that the whole ordeal wasn’t totally for nothing.

———​

A big congratulations to jdthebud for pulling off the victory in TWR’s very first iteration of this game, and thank you to everyone else who participated!
    Now, I’ll drop some questions about your thoughts on the game. You don’t have to answer all (or any) of them, but feedback is always appreciated!
    • Did you enjoy the game?
    • Would you play another version of this game?
    • What changes, if any, would you have me make as a host for the second time around?
    • How was the flavor text?
    • Any other comments or questions?
    Finally, here’s the full list of player actions (even though as stated in opening post, they can all be inferred from the results), for your viewing ease.

Phase 1
    Max1996: Shoot chibighost
    chibighost: Do nothing
    Parissong: Shoot themselves
    DarthWolf: Do nothing
    ExLight: Shoot themselves
    Contrainer: Shoot Felly
    Space: Do nothing
    Pikochu: Do nothing
    Calvin ッ: Shoot themselves
    Felly: Shoot Parissong
    jdthebud: Shoot Pikochu