• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The Fiction Fairground Rulebook (updated 22nd May 2013 - please read before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Writer's Workshop Rulebook (updated 22nd May 2013 - please read before posting)

Heh. Which amputation are you referring to? One might be too mature for Mature. :p

Re: Writer's Workshop Rulebook (updated 22nd May 2013 - please read before posting)

Both legs, if the person getting the amputation is trapped without any other way of getting them free.

Like I said, as long as it is for a more positive reason like that and you don't go into any detail, it will be fine as teen. Avoid writing anything like what the knife cuts through or blood spewing anywhere or describing the injury too much and it will be all good :)

And Lugion, I was thinking of the first amputation, not the one that happened off screen...

May the writer post two different posts in a row if he posts new chapters?

Yes, if you wait three hours between each posting.

If I someone has written about a character from pokemon anime and I want to make a different story about that character can I do that? It should be ok because I will use chracters who comes from the anime.

Do you mean can you write about a character even if someone else has a story about them as well? If so, than yes, you can, as long as it is not the same or an exceedingly similar story.

Re: The Fiction Fairground Rulebook (updated 22nd May 2013 - please read before posti

Detailed descriptions of the use of illicit drugs or alcohol.

Just noticed that there's no mention of tobacco use on the ratings list. Was that intentional?

Re: The Fiction Fairground Rulebook (updated 22nd May 2013 - please read before posti

Just noticed that there's no mention of tobacco use on the ratings list. Was that intentional?

I do not think it was intentional or unintentional. While I am personally against smoking, when it comes to writing smoking a cigarette is not the same as writing a sequence involving drunkenness or suffering from the effects of drugs. It is also a legal substance in most places around the world, unlike most drugs and that. I may look into this though... Why are you asking?

I do not think it was intentional or unintentional. While I am personally against smoking, when it comes to writing smoking a cigarette is not the same as writing a sequence involving drunkenness or suffering from the effects of drugs. It is also a legal substance in most places around the world, unlike most drugs and that. I may look into this though... Why are you asking?
Really, I was just wondering.

I have a small question before I go and embarrass myself ^^. If I were to write something manga-style, like the Pokemon Adventures series by Hidenori Kusaka, would I post it here in the fan fiction thread or the Art Section? I couldn't decide and it didn't say in either rule book ^^'

Edit: Alright, thanks, I'll try that.

Last edited:

I have a small question before I go and embarrass myself ^^. If I were to write something manga-style, like the Pokemon Adventures series by Hidenori Kusaka, would I post it here in the fan fiction thread or the Art Section? I couldn't decide and it didn't say in either rule book ^^'

If it is textual, than you would post it here. However, if it involves drawings, I would presume that goes in the art section, but I am not entirely sure if they have an area for it. I would recommend asking Paperhorse or Blazaking for more help, but I do not think manga stories would go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom