• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Final Game

I would really like to see a game that includes all the regions, like everybody else, but I think it'll be something more along the lines of what Ranger Jack Walker proposed.

I think the final three games should be in the hypothetical, yet the entirety of "Gen X" should be...

Lightning Yellow A remake of Pokemon Yellow. Why not?

Enigma Version New region, new Pokes, old stuff, new stuff. Yeah.

The last game should be...

Pokemon Alpha Version Visit every region! Catch every Pokemon! Meet everyone! And finally, become a Pokemon Master. Mascot is Arceus. :)

When that day comes they will just reboot the series.

Then it wouldn't be the final game. The Final Game isn't a reboot. It's saying "we are not going to produce any more. We are nto going to reboot. We. Are. DONE."

I think either a huge master game as suggested before, with access to all reigions, maybe a chapter based storyline that ends with all the Main characters in one party for a huge climactic battle, kinda like a game I saw called DQ 4.

Or maybe compile everything into an MMORPG of some kind where you can battle people all over the world and capture every pokemon with no need to trade or anything of the sort.

A game where the Champion is Joey and all his pokemon are in the "top-percentage" of pokemon, including his trademark Rattacite. :lol:

Realistically, it won't be anything different from the ordinary games. The previous series that Nintendo has dropped haven't been given a big swan song title. They just stopped making the games - the last one in the series is a relatively normal installment, if one that's a bit less popular. That's how it happens with most video game series that are discontinued. Sorry to be the downer here, but that's the realistic view.

Now, how I would like to see the series sent off is a different story - a region with a serious storyline, access to fight previous generations of characters, and a very customizable player character. Full online battling support, everything (especially the 'mon) rendered to take full advantage of its system, and trade availability with previous games. Previous gameplay issues smoothed out. It could even be a slightly expanded Stadium-style game. The definitive game of the series. A much, much less likely story.

The Pokemon RPG formula in full 3d on a Nintendo home console with voice acting and every region and every pokemon in one game.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom