• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

the Fire master is here

Warrior of Fire

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
God, I'm never good at these things. Never know what to say. Anyway, I'm Warrior of Fire. As my username may suggest, my favorite Pokemon type is fire. I typically go with the fire starter when I start a new game. So far, my favorite game has been Diamond, beating the Elite Four with a full level 100 team designed to perfectly counter all of their teams (toughest was Cynthia's Spiritomb for obvious reasons) and except for the Battle Tower, I completely conquered the Battle Zone. Of course, I did have some AR help getting every Pokemon I wanted (all the Master Balls I could want, an unending supply of the EV vitamins and Rare Candies, richer than every character in the game combined, an unstoppable catch rate, and that one mining museum code to get any Pokemon I wanted from there). But hey, at least all of my Pokemon are legit (no insane stats, no moves they can't learn otherwise, no Wondertomb, etc.). And of course, Bulbapedia has helped me with training my team to have the best moves I'd like for them, as well as the evolutionary stone evolutions so I could evolve my team after they learned all of their moves they can by leveling up. As for now, I would like to get involved in some Pokemon RPs. The last one I had attempted to participate in was on Zelda Universe, and it died on us. Of course, it wasn't very well managed, but that's beside the point.

The "never know what to say" part is why I never post on these. But hello and welcome!

And just a teeny question... why isn't your Link avi wearing the Goron heat-resisting tunic? :3

Hi Warrior of Fire, that's a nice username you have. Welcome to BMGf. Ive used the AR a little bit myself but usually just to check IVs or EVs of Pokemon, I dont really mess with the game or the Pokemon. I generally like to play the game the way it is. Why not check out our Roleplaying Games section, Im sure there are many Pokemon RPs there :) I do not do any RPing myself though. Make sure you read the forum rules and if you need any help, feel free to ask any staff member here, we're happy to help. I hope you have a great time.

The "never know what to say" part is why I never post on these. But hello and welcome!

And just a teeny question... why isn't your Link avi wearing the Goron heat-resisting tunic? :3

I understand completely. On the Dueling Network forums, I completely skipped this part, myself. And I felt that it would be better to go with classic Ocarina of Time adult Link. After all, that's the same avatar used by me on the above-mentioned DNF.

Hi Warrior of Fire, that's a nice username you have. Welcome to BMGf. Ive used the AR a little bit myself but usually just to check IVs or EVs of Pokemon, I dont really mess with the game or the Pokemon. I generally like to play the game the way it is. Why not check out our Roleplaying Games section, Im sure there are many Pokemon RPs there :) I do not do any RPing myself though. Make sure you read the forum rules and if you need any help, feel free to ask any staff member here, we're happy to help. I hope you have a great time.

Thanks. Before the Gen IV games, the only cheat I've really ever used in a Pokemon game is the item duplication glitch in Red and Blue (and I abused the bleep out of it back in the day (wow, didn't I make myself sound old there)), so I didn't really feel like it at first. But with how easily I was able to get whatever I wanted and keep them legit, I just decided to run with it. Since then, I've fully completed the Sinnoh Pokedex in Diamond (both the DP version and the expanded Platinum version) and I'm currently working my way up the National Pokedex. But I've decided to take a break from that and play through Platinum. There, I'm currently got every Pokemon I've gotten shiny (even my Infernape, who's my prized team member, even counting Rotom) and getting ready to head to Canalave City. Looker's pretty strange, and I did like the inclusion of an earlier battle against Cyrus.

No worries.. I'm pretty bad at intros too. Welcome to BMGf and good to meet ya! Sinnoh wasn't my favorite region but Diamond and Pearl were really addicting, not going to lie. <3 Though Pokemon as a whole is pretty darn amazing.

Anyway, make sure to read the rules and have a great stay here!

Welcome to the forums Warrior of Fire! :)

Spiritomb sure is tough if a sure hit move isn't used on it like Aerial Ace.

Of course, having a level 100 team there didn't hurt. And of course, Infernape's Flame Wheel is pretty useful even against ghosts. Rolling across the field in a wheel of flames (as the name suggests), leaping up still in the wheel, crashing into the foe, kicking off (or just going through in case of a ghost), and wrapping its tail around a part of the foe's body while twisting in midair to bring the foe to the ground hard. At least, that's just how I visualize Infernape using Flame Wheel.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom