• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The first 20 episodes from Season 20

Caffanisback

Reaction score
What's your favorite episode of the first 20 episodes from the 20th Season and explain why your favorite episode is your favorite episode?

First season of SM, my favorite episode in the first 20...and this is odd, considering I didn't like her, is probably Lillie's Vulpix hatching. Granted, at the time, I did like Lillie, but I liked how the episode wasn't quick, but was able to in one episode show off Lillie's fear, but at the same time, show her able to overcome it to save a Pokemon if need be. Also, Ash/Mallow looking out for her I liked.

My favorite episode of the from the first 20 of SM would have to be episode 11: Young Kiawe Had a Farm!

Kiawe is one of my personal favorites from the SM cast, and I really love how this episode shows a completely different side of him than what we're shown in the episodes prior to it. For the first little while, we're led to believe that Kiawe is this really tough guy who takes everything super seriously and never really strays from that. But then you watch him interact with Mimo and you realize he's a giant softie on the inside and I just think it's the sweetest thing!

I also love how they showed that he spends most of his day working hard on the family farm and pretty much has to save all of his training for nighttime, when most everyone else has gone to bed. It just shows how dedicated Kiawe is to becoming a strong trainer and that this is something he really, truly loves. In a lot of ways, it reminds me of those small town kids who ultimately grow up to be professional athletes because their drive was so strong and they would've done literally anything to continue improving.

My favorite episode of the from the first 20 of SM would have to be episode 11: Young Kiawe Had a Farm!

Kiawe is one of my personal favorites from the SM cast, and I really love how this episode shows a completely different side of him than what we're shown in the episodes prior to it. For the first little while, we're led to believe that Kiawe is this really tough guy who takes everything super seriously and never really strays from that. But then you watch him interact with Mimo and you realize he's a giant softie on the inside and I just think it's the sweetest thing!

I also love how they showed that he spends most of his day working hard on the family farm and pretty much has to save all of his training for nighttime, when most everyone else has gone to bed. It just shows how dedicated Kiawe is to becoming a strong trainer and that this is something he really, truly loves. In a lot of ways, it reminds me of those small town kids who ultimately grow up to be professional athletes because their drive was so strong and they would've done literally anything to continue improving.
I think Kiawe's cool, and this episode explores his character more.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom