• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The first Pokemon game you beat the league in?

I cant renember, but Im pretty suree it was blue. I renember beating the league with my awesome blastoise and the rest of my team, although I only used blastiose and articuno.

Either Ruby or Crystal (My brother and I shared a file on Crystal that we restarted like 12 times, so I lost track).

LeafGreen. It did not help that all of my Pokemon (except Jolteon) were weak against Lorelei. So I had an overleveled Jolteon that murdered every E4's team (well except for Bruno's Onix and Blue's Rhydon. I used Gyarados muahaha).

Red with a level 92 Blastoise because I was a complete amateur who didn't raise my pokemon equally and thought I could get by without training. I learned my lesson starting in Crystal and finally in Emerald.

I started playing Pokemon with Pokemon Red when it first came out and, despite playing Blue and Yellow immediately after, I can't recall beating a league until Pokemon Silver, my first Gen 2 game. I remember thinking it was unusually easy as I progressed through the league relative to the tough battles I had in RBY, so you could imagine my surprise when I learned you could travel back to Kanto after the first conquest of the league. I was beyond pumped and it's still one of my most vivid memories of playing these games.

I believe that my first game was Emerald, although it might've been Diamond. The first game I beat the league in, however, was Black, which wasn't NEARLY as hard as Diamond. I don't remember my team, other than the fact that I (think) had a Samourott and that lv. 70 Volcarona. I think I had to rechallenge the league, but still.
Eventually, I did manage to defeat Diamond's league, which wasn't until about a month ago lol. As far as Emerald, I think I'm just gonna play Ruby, and leave Emerald alone.

My first game was Pokemon Silver. But I was too young to beat the league as I didn't take the game seriously. I used to start a new game regularly. ( Even when I caught my first and only shiny to date!). The first Pokemon game I beat the league on was Pokemon LeafGreen and this was back when I was young and only used my starter pokemon.

Diamond. I'm pretty sure I didn't manage it until at least a year after I actually started the game, though!

Seeing all you guys who only just started in gen 3 or 4 makes me feel really old :( I'm 18

My first game was THE first game, Pokemon Red.

Charizard, Pidgeot, Gengar, Dugtrio, Starmie and Snorlax

Mine was in Pokemon Yellow.
Also my first Pokemon game.

But that's now about 8 years ago...
So I can't remember me with which Pokemons I won...

The very first time I beat the League and entered into the Hall of Fame was in Blue, which was 14 years ago.

The first Pokemon League I defeated was in Pokemon Red with my extremely high level Blastoise. Yes!

Emerald. Want to know what my team was?

Blaziken Lv. 95
Rayquaza Lv. 71

Excacally. Over powered.

Admittedly, even if I had played Blue, Crystal, and Diamond versions, I was only able to go as far as Victory Road in them. I was only able to reach Elite Four in Emerald. Admittedly, the first game I beat the League in was in Black.

Emboar: Lvl. 55
Haxorus: Lvl. 53
Sawk: Lvl. 50
Archaeops: Lvl. 47
Krookodile: Lvl. 50
Basculin: Lvl. 48

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom