• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Free Compliment Game

lissi!! your art really just is so cute, and i always love seeing your headcanons and pokeverse - though you may not have been here for very long, i'd say you're one of the most prominent members of the bmgf scene and one who spreads positivity wherever she goes! :bulbaWave: and, i feel like in the few months i've known you, i've seen you grow in some different ways; i count myself lucky to have been there for it, and to have you as someone i would consider a friend :)

i'm gonna be honest, i don't even know where to begin complimenting you because there are just so many positive things to say
first off, i can go for your amazing taste?! like in everything. music porter robinson + pinocchio-p, animanga tbhk + assassination classroom, video games omori + danganronpa and like pokemon also obviously, characters guzma ahah.. + gundham, like, pokemon themselves mimikyu + appletun... there is no end bc your coolness just Has no end straight up

but aside from that, because while awesome they're ultimately superficial. . you're such a damn cool person as. well, uh, a person. you're chill, funny, friendly... really just the whole package and i lovelovelove speaking with you. nothing but happy memories and i'm extremely grateful to call you one of my best friends.

stay cool forever, toast :shroomglad:

Perhaps this is rather simple compared to the gushing compliment that you just gave, haha, but I'll go ahead with it anyway...

...you're stronger than I suspect you know. Take it from someone who myself has endured a lot more than I'd like to as of late. Also take this from such a person: you're going to be OK!

Guz! You’re one of the people here I can really call a friend and you’re always great to talk with! I love playing mafia with you and your profile pictures are always great! You are also partly the reason I am getting into ace attorney (I have not played the games yet but I would call myself something adjacent to an ace attorney fan)

I’m just happy to call you a friend!

Back
Top Bottom