• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Free Compliment Game

your profile theming is really fun and creative, it's always fun seeing what songs and lyrics you find to match each character
and a belated thanks for indirectly introducing me to PinocchioP as well :thumbsup:

We aren't acquainted much but we both share a fondness for Ghost types, and I'd say you have fine taste in a personal favorite: I myself am also someone who has had fondness for the miscreant emotion-feeding Misdreavus, ever since I laid eyes upon it from playing Pokemon Colosseum (my first Pokemon game).

Chidamari Sketch, you have a great and particularly unique taste concerning Pokémon. I noticed somewhere that you like Baxcalibur, can't tell if you enjoy it just as much as I do though.
Also... your posts are extremely smart and I genuinely enjoy the avatars you make use of.

Back
Top Bottom