• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Free Compliment Game

EternalPokéFanGirl

It's nice having someone new out here to play with
Reaction score
Having Cubone as your favorite Pokémon indirectly says that you are an empathetic person who always wants to help those in need, given the sad story of the little one. That is an admirable quality.

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it's admirable how long you've been active here and how high your message count is! It's heartening to see someone so dedicated to the community after such a long time. \^o^/

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Its heart warming to hear such words from a moderator who has been here since just a few months before me

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
You've been active here to the point that you should get a badge just for that lol. "Honorary Mod" or something--anyways, thank you for being here!~

EternalPokéFanGirl

Reaction score
You're a young boy and yet you have shown a great talent for many things, such as Japanese and writing, not to mention a great sense of responsibility and empathy. You must be very proud of that :giggle:.

EternalPokéFanGirl

Reaction score
It's very easy to trust you and be your friend, you're always willing to welcome everyone with open arms, no matter if they have tastes or opinions different from yours. In short, you're an amazing person :giggle:.

skywaffles

>:| 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reaction score
You're very thoughtful, and (along with so much people here) have made my tough times better with your kindness. You make everyone's day better

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
You seem like a really chill guy and I appreciate you giving me the chance to ramble about my music lmfao

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that you only joined the forums last year, I feel like you've been here longer

Top Bottom