• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Free Compliment Game

I love excuses to compliment my friends let’s gooooo

You have a really calm and welcoming vibe about you, like I feel like you and I were kind of cut from the same cloth in a way, we’re both people burned out on life but life didn’t take away your kindness. You have a really, really good heart, Cubone.

What's not to say!?

First and foremost, Blanc has been through sooooooo much, and is really open about it, which is really brave of her! And she's really nice to virtually everyone here, which is a very hard accomplishment! She treats me like a sister and has made an impact on these forums!!

So, thanks for being that Blanc :)

You have the vibe of a quiet presence but a really comfortable one to be around! You take really gorgeous shots and I love peeking at them in your thread. I know we haven’t talked a lot but you feel like someone who’s kindness radiates in actions more than words, we need more people like that.

Back
Top Bottom