• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Free Compliment Game

DawningWinds

Impending Doom
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
You're using Togekiss as an avatar, so I suspect you probably like it and that indicates you likely have some good taste in Pokemon.

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
I like how dedicated you are to your particular aesthetic and tastes! Also you're a Poochyena fan, which instantly makes you likeable.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
You're a REALLY kind person and it's super nice knowing that the staff here are super dedicated to making these forums better~, like legit thank you for being a positive and awesome force here!!

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I appreciate you being a really kind and amazing friend, I feel like I haven't seen you lately but that's def not true!! Also thanks for noticing I've been more positive lately, I mean I haven't exactly noticed it at all, but it you have then I'm sure it's been a thing! (maybe because I don't like feel agonized about like "am I a girl or not!?" lol

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Let’s get this going again.

It’s awesome how kind and welcoming you are to newer members. I’ve noticed how you’ve gone the extra mile to get to know them and make them feel included and I think that says a lot about you.

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Your taste in avatars and banners continue to be awesome.

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Left field compliment but you are quite good at typing with your eyes closed lmao

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I love excuses to compliment my friends let’s gooooo

You have a really calm and welcoming vibe about you, like I feel like you and I were kind of cut from the same cloth in a way, we’re both people burned out on life but life didn’t take away your kindness. You have a really, really good heart, Cubone.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
What's not to say!?

First and foremost, Blanc has been through sooooooo much, and is really open about it, which is really brave of her! And she's really nice to virtually everyone here, which is a very hard accomplishment! She treats me like a sister and has made an impact on these forums!!

So, thanks for being that Blanc :)

DawningWinds

Impending Doom
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
I don't know you, but based on your favorite Pokemon is on your profile, it seems like you've got pretty neat taste!

toastedghost

my artpop could mean anything
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/they
i like how you keep replying to the rate the song thread, even though we have completely different music tastes