• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Free Compliment Game

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
We could all use a little more positivity and validation in our lives. We have plenty of games for roasting each other already which is plenty fun but I figured why not go the other way. Just say something you like/appreciate about the poster above you and keep it rolling :) (ex: I like your avatar, your posts make me laugh, I enjoy talking to you, you have good taste in Pokémon, literally anything as long as it’s positive and let’s keep it unironic)

aww this is a nice idea :bulbaLove:

Takoyaki - your confidence and optimism are very inspiring! plus you've motivated me to continue studying Japanese lol

and Cubone, for starting the thread - You've posted stuff before that has genuinely made me laugh, plus from what I've seen you just seem like a very cool/chilled-out type of person :)

Where do I start? He is one of the most positive presences on the forum, always friendly and optimistic, that is common knowledge in this section and nobody can say otherwise. Sometimes I see in you a little brother, and coincidentally you are the same age as my brother :LOL:, never change my friend.

Back
Top Bottom