• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Free Compliment Game

You have a really cool avatar. :D I actually own Bug Fables for my Switch; I should really get around to playing it one of these days. :p
Have it on Switch too.
Protip: use the D-pad for Kabbu's basic attack.
Love to see that I converted a fan :sneaky:

Due to your profile picture, I can tell you have great taste.

Even though you've only been around the forums for a few months, you have a quite pleasant presence around here from what I've seen :) (plus your username is very fun to say lol)

I always get the impression that you're likely a fun person to talk to! Just judging from your posts it seems like we agree on a lot of stuff, lol. Also tons of respect for your current signature because that song is great.

It's always fun seeing what new theme you'll have each month, and the Litwick line is a great choice for October.
I also appreciate your eternal dedication to keeping Fun & Games alive; it's pretty impressive :)

Back
Top Bottom