• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Full Moon Atelier, by Cresselia92

OP
Reaction score
Hello! Thanks for swinging by my humble art gallery.

I’ve decided to collect and post some of my drawings and artworks here, because Wynaut? They will be mostly Pokémon-related, but don’t be surprised to see some non-Pokémon stuff as well.

So, I’m going ahead and dumping some of my works.

Drawings

ydgeDGR.png

Did this drawing for a friend. Messed up a bit the proportions of the torso and the perspective, but overall I like it.

T9w9nbc.png

Did this for a POTW in another site. I’m very satisfied with the underwater effect.

WnE2CNu.png

What if Mimikyu imitates Cosplay Pikachu?

4BjXLku.png

Latios, use Draco Meteor!

38qXoTs.png

This is an artwork from a RP with another user on another site. There are our two characters and the Masked Man sharing a pizza.

kuGur1H.png

I had noticed how both RPGs have so many things in common, and I have decided to draw a fan art related to that.

Btw, Mister L FTW! ^^

Sprites

mqsywL7.png

A request from an user in another site.

NmbS3yt.png

I wanted to create some post-Gen 4 PMD sprites, and I chose Sylveon.

GVxVaRf.png

41z2obd.png

UbScyjH.png

1cnIo0P.png

FeUvQqZ.png

rWC7mZY.png

wUeZLes.png

nePzquy.png

1VSm9oL.png
m31Nrwc.png

xfL2ACJ.jpg

Cosplay Dawn. Can you guess who she is cosplaying?

This is all for now because I have already reached the images limits, ah ah.

See you again when I’ll have another artwork. :3

Last edited:
My gosh, it’s been quite some time since I’ve posted something here. Time to fix that! :p

I’m going ahead by posting a couple of Fakemon of mine, which I had published in a contest for another site, as well as the whole process with their concepts.

x1kuN7r.png

Initial concept of the Pokémon, based on a boxing kangaroo. Didn’t like the orange version as I found it too realistic, so I edited a bit the pink variant.

Here is a bonus concept art showing it with various poses:
ieQLAck.png
aTNd3BC.png

Different variants of my tweaked concept. I gave it a round punching bag on the top of its tail, in order to “sillify” it and still fit with the overall concept.

And here is another bonus with more poses:
KlmgAqs.png
3vFllmz.png

Two variants of my most successful palettes. I gave them boomerang-styled “tattoos” to further symbolize Australia, while also giving them a more fighting-ready stance.
D9he5hm.png

Another tweaked design, where I gave it a more tribal-like appearance. I also drew how it would look from different perspectives, as well as some test with some moves:
H77C9gg.png
nDTMiVZ.png

This is the final version and the one I submitted. I decided to scrap most of my original tribal marks as they overloaded the overall design. Below there are more perspectives from this Pokémon, as well as the shiny variant:
I7Tfwqf.png

Hoj8xqf.png

This was my very first concept, inspired on gargoyles and the Rhydon statues from RBY. I didn’t like its final appearance as it was too similar to Mega Charizard X, so I ended up revamping it.
Vrdfkeq.png

Gave it a more unique appearance, but it was pointed out that the purple was way too dark and the tail didn’t blend properly. As such, I toned down some colors and tweaked the latter.
lXREqVR.png

This is a more polished version. The yellow underbelly has been done to contrast the purple of the skin, while the wisps have a more cartoonish appearance.
sVnApe6.png

This was the last version I could do before the contest ended. I desaturated the colors slight to not make them excessively vibrant, while also giving it a more dynamic and threatening pose.

Thank you for your time checking this post. ^^

Last edited:
First of all, Happy New Year to everyone!

Second of all, here is my first complete drawing of the year. It was meant for the Christmas Bulbagarden event, but staff can’t participate (RIP). Though, that doesn’t mean I couldn’t draw something, does it? ;)

As such, here is my official unofficial entry, which I call “A Drampa’s Carol”.

tumblr_p1w4l7zWZ11wlu9cto1_1280.png

Timmy’s design has another reference. Can you guess it? (Hint: the answer is in the hair.)

With this said, I wish you all a Happy 2018! ^^

Yo, people! I'm finally back with more works! Yay! :D

This time I'll show some experiments done with two new programs for me, namely SAI and Corel Painter Essentials 6. The results aren't perfect, but they sure were fun to draw and to color. :3

As such, here are my new artworks: "The Paladin and the Alien" done with SAI and "Shadow Darkrai" done with Corel.

ufCKjeo.png
MZENEuk.png

Inktober Prompts (Day 1 to 7)
Well, it's been quite some time since I've updated this gallery... lemme fix that by posting the first seven prompts from Inktober 2019! :3

I am not surprised by your art because this is what I expect from an artist like you, as always, wonderful inspiring works you have accomplished.

A new week in Inktober, a new weekly art dump. :)

Back
Top Bottom