• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Full Moon Atelier, by Cresselia92

OP
    Reaction score
    Hello! Thanks for swinging by my humble art gallery.

I’ve decided to collect and post some of my drawings and artworks here, because Wynaut? They will be mostly Pokémon-related, but don’t be surprised to see some non-Pokémon stuff as well.

So, I’m going ahead and dumping some of my works.

Drawings

ydgeDGR.png

Did this drawing for a friend. Messed up a bit the proportions of the torso and the perspective, but overall I like it.

T9w9nbc.png

Did this for a POTW in another site. I’m very satisfied with the underwater effect.

WnE2CNu.png

What if Mimikyu imitates Cosplay Pikachu?

4BjXLku.png

Latios, use Draco Meteor!

38qXoTs.png

This is an artwork from a RP with another user on another site. There are our two characters and the Masked Man sharing a pizza.

kuGur1H.png

I had noticed how both RPGs have so many things in common, and I have decided to draw a fan art related to that.

Btw, Mister L FTW! ^^

Sprites

mqsywL7.png

A request from an user in another site.

NmbS3yt.png

I wanted to create some post-Gen 4 PMD sprites, and I chose Sylveon.

GVxVaRf.png

41z2obd.png

UbScyjH.png

1cnIo0P.png

FeUvQqZ.png

rWC7mZY.png

wUeZLes.png

nePzquy.png

1VSm9oL.png
    m31Nrwc.png

xfL2ACJ.jpg

Cosplay Dawn. Can you guess who she is cosplaying?

This is all for now because I have already reached the images limits, ah ah.

See you again when I’ll have another artwork. :3

Last edited:
    Inktober Prompts (Day 1 to 7)
  • Well, it's been quite some time since I've updated this gallery... lemme fix that by posting the first seven prompts from Inktober 2019! :3

Back
    Top Bottom