• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Full Moon Bazaar [CLOSED]

Reaction score
Hello everyone! So, guess what? I’ve finally decided to open my own art shop! :D

What can you request here? Well, I can do one of the following things:

• A Pokémon or character with a transparent or simple background

111811 (blurry shading) 111813 (cel-shading)

I don’t accept more than three requests at once, and every person can make only one request per month (in order to avoid slot-hogging). Also, I deserve the right to refuse a request if it makes me feel uncomfortable or I find it too difficult.

If you would like to see some more examples of my art, you can check out my gallery here: The Full Moon Atelier, by Cresselia92

Queue

- Fakemon for Guzma
-
-

Cooldown

- Ruffimutt (until 22 Sep)
- noworry (until 14 Oct)

Completed Requests

3GPCAYm.png
kDRaVlZ.png
PX2iAVe.png
WKBTpy9.png
SAsHTRF.png
GJb4ghJ.png
rzJiuK0.png
uYZZerM.png
LjyO9Gi.png

Last edited:
So that's where LG's avatar came from... No offense, but I thought it was a bit weird the first time I saw it. Umm... If you could draw more than one character in a picture, could you draw Noivern, Scizor, Lucario, and a trainer customized Moon(Female protagonist of Pokemon SM and USUM)? Also, do you have a Discord account? I'll give you the details about Moon there. If you can only draw one, please draw Moon.

Last edited:
So that's where LG's avatar came from... No offense, but I thought it was a bit weird the first time I saw it.

None taken, it's supposed to be unique and to have multiple references. Of course, LG should know what I'm talking about. No spoilers. :p
Umm... If you could draw more than one character in a picture, could you draw Noivern, Scizor, Lucario, and a trainer customized Moon(Female protagonist of Pokemon SM and USUM)? Also, do you have a Discord account? I'll give you the details about Moon there. If you can only draw one, please draw Moon.

Eh... nope. That's too many characters for a simple illustration. ^^;

I may either draw one full character or two half-bust characters. No more than that.

I'd like to request an avatar of Shirai Kuroko from A Certain Magical Index/ Scientific Railgun. Also, please use her school uniform.

I'd like to request an avatar of Shirai Kuroko from A Certain Magical Index/ Scientific Railgun. Also, please use her school uniform.

Who?! Checked out, and that should be doable for me. Added to the list.

Hmm... I know you just filled out a request from me, so feel free to say NO GO AWAY DP lol, but you make super cute avis, guh, so I'ma try to ask. I've been wanting an Alolan Marowak avatar coddling her baby Cubone, if possible. <3

That’s definitely possible. Added to the list. ^^

Shirai Kuroko, as much I'm itching to post a picture here, that's considered hijacking someone else's thread, and that's against the rules.

Back
Top Bottom