• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Full Moon Bazaar [CLOSED]

I'm back after 3.000 years!

@NatsuKura Here's the Shirai avatar. I'm not exactly well-versed with anime-style drawings, but I've given it a go.

NatsuKura.png

And here's your avatar, @diamondpearl876. I've added a little... touch to it. :3

diamondpearl876.png

Hope you like them! ^^

Love your art work. Think I'm gonna have do my monthly avatar change. :p

Would it be possible to draw a Pikachu with the San Francisco skyline in the background? No need to make the background complex ^^; It would be great if the Pikachu would have a PMD style bag and bandana around.

If it's too complex, I can make it easier if you like. ^^; Just let me know.

Love your art work. Think I'm gonna have do my monthly avatar change. :p

Would it be possible to draw a Pikachu with the San Francisco skyline in the background? No need to make the background complex ^^; It would be great if the Pikachu would have a PMD style bag and bandana around.

If it's too complex, I can make it easier if you like. ^^; Just let me know.

Oh, thankies! I’m glad you like it! :3

Regarding the request, that’s fine as is. If you want some pose in particular, feel free to let me know.

Marking it accepted!

Yoh, @Pikochu! You've asked, I've delivered. ^^

Holy fuck. I totally did not expect that! I fucking love it!

So making that my avatar here. Would it be okay if I also use that as my avatar for the workplace chat? ^^ It's honestly that awesome.

Could you draw my Fakemon, Locusatsu, to look less like he's just a blatant Kamen Rider rip-off?
Locusatsu.png

The other refs are behind a spoiler.
His redesigned proportions would be kind of like these Fakemon by ScalySchisms:
young_grasshopper_by_grey_wingedblitz-d8b0pl1.jpg

(source)
His thorax (chest) is more round, though, and his abdomen is much wider (almost like Scizor) and lacks the pointy bits on the end. He also has proper "hands," albeit they're just a thumb and a single wide claw (like Bisharp). His mouth is kind of similar, but has a "fang" on each side; not an actual fang, but a protrusion of the upper jaw. His wings are also bright red, jut out from just behind his neck and look tattered and torn, like a worn-out scarf
His color scheme is based on the juvenile eastern lubber grasshopper, except with a deep forest green replacing the black on the abdomen, thighs, forearms and head, and his eyes are bright red:
lubber03.jpg

His antennae/head crest are gold, though, and they're also shorter than the fakemon I gave as reference. They also have a ridge that obscures the top half of his eyes, giving him "angry eyebrows."
latest

Naturally, he's in the iconic Kamen Rider pose, but a little different since his legs aren't jointed like human legs.

Could you draw my Fakemon, Locusatsu, to look less like he's just a blatant Kamen Rider rip-off?
View attachment 112612
The other refs are behind a spoiler.
His redesigned proportions would be kind of like these Fakemon by ScalySchisms:
young_grasshopper_by_grey_wingedblitz-d8b0pl1.jpg

(source)
His thorax (chest) is more round, though, and his abdomen is much wider (almost like Scizor) and lacks the pointy bits on the end. He also has proper "hands," albeit they're just a thumb and a single wide claw (like Bisharp). His mouth is kind of similar, but has a "fang" on each side; not an actual fang, but a protrusion of the upper jaw. His wings are also bright red, jut out from just behind his neck and look tattered and torn, like a worn-out scarf
His color scheme is based on the juvenile eastern lubber grasshopper, except with a deep forest green replacing the black on the abdomen, thighs, forearms and head, and his eyes are bright red:
lubber03.jpg

His antennae/head crest are gold, though, and they're also shorter than the fakemon I gave as reference. They also have a ridge that obscures the top half of his eyes, giving him "angry eyebrows."
latest

Naturally, he's in the iconic Kamen Rider pose, but a little different since his legs aren't jointed like human legs.

Hmm… that’s a quite elaborate request, but I think I can do that. Adding this to the list. ^^

Can I have a drawing of my pokesona on a transparent background? Thanks!
39243105_2129250543776033_532392467996082176_n.jpg

I've said it before, but I love your art!

Aaaand could you draw me an avatar with a white wolf? Maybe something blue/snowy in the background, but I'll leave most of the choices up to you :D

Aw, thank you! :3 And sure thing, I’ve added it to the list. :)

Could you make me a Silvally avatar, please?

I surely can. Added! ^^

I'd like it if you redrew Kaitowary (my Grass-type starter) for me, please? Here's the references.
Kaitowary.jpg

Kaitowary itself. It's based on terror birds, Maori warriors and kiwi fruit.
wsu_125_Small_Carved_Axe___Base__Greenstone_Blade.jpg2.jpg

A Maori greenstone axe for reference for redrawing its beak.
d3cb329d99fa903ddf8018f4ac4df050.jpg

Forest ratite Fakemon by Either-Art. Titornis is generally how the general proportions would look, with very thick and sturdy legs for kicking and a similar head crest made of leafy feathers.
e2c54b0ad7aca2d48aebe50661252034--art-maori-kite.jpg

A picture of an authentic Maori korowai cloak for the basic idea of the pattern I was going for with the feather colors/stripes.
8f852846127e2aa4554a909ed26bb73f--maori-wood-carvings.jpg

Here's a Maori carving, to give you an idea of the markings on the face that I should have added.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom