• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The future of the Main Series

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
have Roserade, Togekiss, Mamoswine and notably Lucario in the base game, with Tangrowth joining us in IoA. Crown Tundra looks set to give us
I think your definition of Sinnoh "all stars" is kind of flawed since only the Lucario and Garchomp lines are true generation 4. All of the rest you mentioned are cross evolutions.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Mostly though DexNav and Mirage Spots. Sinnoh will actually lose one such feature in the remakes due to the absence of a GBA slot.
It would drown out the Pokemon that are already there. They can't do that without adding whole new areas entirely due to Sinnoh being built with the OG DS in mind, not the Switch.
Last time I checked Dex Nav and mirage spots weren’t in the original games. New features can be added.

With due respect, could you please not derail the threads? You were doing the same in the Sinnoh remakes thread, to the point that the person who posts the highest amount comments in the Sinnoh thread is the person not wanting Sinnoh remakes. The discussion is getting stale with the same 1-2 comments. We understand your position on the matter so it would be kind of you to let the rest of us discuss our childhood games.