• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

The game character the person above you reminds u of?

Medusa Gorgon

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
  • Staff
As the title suggests, all u need to do is think what video game character the person above u reminds u of?

Kakuna Matata

Reaction score
Cloud Strife from FFVII.

I know you told me who your avatar was before, but for the life of me I can't remember. ^^;

Sleepless Nights

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Simba from the lion king on super nentindo. Idk why but that's what your avatar reminds me of =]

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Can Pokémon be characters? If yes Voltorb, if no Red from Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold and Soul Silver versions.

SylveonSparklit

~Korrina fangirl~
Reaction score
Professor Oak, because of your signature, saying your 'retired' with a 'story'. XD;

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Bianca from Pokémon Black and White versions.

Nour386

welcome to my world
Reaction score
rock smash rock, someone we take for granted while we scroll right past your posts

Nour386

welcome to my world
Reaction score
Shiny Giratina.

By rock smash rock do you mean this
?
yes, and I know it's not a character but it has an over world sprite and I can't think of a game character that is like that

dark queen-space orb

Kakuna Matata

Reaction score
Giygas. And I don't even play the Mother/Earthbound series. xD
Simba from the lion king on super nentindo. Idk why but that's what your avatar reminds me of =]
I think my username adds to that. xD

Oh man, that game used to scare me a lot. My brothers would play the game for me and the sound that came on when Simba died was dreadful to my young ears. D':

Can Pokémon be characters? If yes Voltorb, if no Red from Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold and Soul Silver versions.
I'd say yes. They may not have as much personality in the main games as they do in some of the side games, but I'd still count them.

But we could double check by asking @samwin.

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
Sanji from One-Piece Grand Line 2

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Vanille and Hope from Final Fantasy XIII.