• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already used all my money on clothes (and some potions).

I don't even have to use it for Pokeballs because I'm picking up pokeballs left and right (and I got 20 at the beginning).

I bought a few options between the first city and Motostoke, though not that much.

And yeah, they also give lots of free pokéball here, although you’d need much more later on.

Big question here: What are the customization options like? I've heard that the girl's wardrobe is okay, but what about the boy's? Is it shallow? Or is it better than Gen7? (Or at least similar to Gen6)?

The game is kinda longer than previous ones. After 5 and half hours I got my first badge,after 13 and half I only have 3. So far im really pleased with the game. The region is beautiful and the pokemon too.FYI i best Let's go in less than 10 jours.When you take the time to explore this game is pretty fun.

I must admit I had a good laugh at the people in the Wild Area Station who were quite clearly in the wrong game.

The biggest inocation in this game is that the Main Character can whistle! In other words, the Main Character actually makes sounds with their mouths.

You know, the opening cutscene just looks wrong without voice acting. I know that's a terrible idea but it just looks so wrong.

I don't think it's that bad an idea. I really liked Breath of the Wild's voice acting when I originally thought I'd hate it. I feel like not having voice acting takes a bit away from the cutscenes since we see the characters emoting but don't hear the emotion.

On the bright side, I've finally got Sonia's voice down in my head. Same with Hop. Both of them are just so british.

Also, I hope Bede is really as smug as he seems so I have a rival I can feel good beating the crap out of.

Locking the day/night cycle to the Wild Area sure is a... decision

But I love the Rotom Rally. I love dumb fun minigames like that. It's certainly no Funfest Mission but it does, loosely, remind me of them.
What are the benefits?

At work did a bit yesterday in Sword once I beat the game (which looks like it won't take long at all) gonna give my pros and cons and what should be improved in the inevitable 3rd game(already has a con down in my own comment hint the parentheses).

I just watched one of those videos that make fun of the lack of polish in the game and that only made my urge to buy it even more. I want to see more of those crappy animations. Those R$250 better not go to waste.

aa917g.png

I just watched one of those videos that make fun of the lack of polish in the game and that only made my urge to buy it even more. I want to see more of those crappy animations. Those R$250 better not go to waste.

aa917g.png
Hold up hold up hold up: what!

Is your country alright? Economically, I mean?

Also, I don't see any of the graphic issues people complain about (except for the ocarina of time tree).

I must admit, I keep expecting Sonia to slam her fist into her hand and shout "Auf Gehts! Let's do this!"

60 american dolar is equal to 344 turkish liras right now.
and nintendo switch is 2.400 turkish liras and would cost 417 dolar in Turkey and minimum wage is 2.200 turkish liras so if i want to buy a switch and pokemon sword i should give more than a montly salary 2744 turkish liras to be exact and with the taxes i only earn 2000 turkish liras. I will never be able to buy the games. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom