• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "..." Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pride

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
This is how you play. Basically, instead of typing words, you type characters which mean letters. people can use this key to go back and see what the message is.

Ex. > :;'" %#@@$@

TRANSLATION: I like cheese

RULES

1. must be appropriate (nothing sexual and stuff)
2. you cannot use any other character other than the ones given in the map.
3. message must be more than one word long
4. no contractions. can't do so. same with punctuation and caps
5. any problems or questions, VM me.

MAP

A-☺ B-+ C-% D-♥ E-@ F-∩ G-☻ H-# I-; J-_ K-' L-: M-" N-{ O-} P-[ Q-] R-æ S-$ T-^ U-! V-& W-* X-? Y-` Z-~

First off, if you don't know how to make these characters....

DESKTOP

1. first go to your numeric keypad (the bunch of numbers on the left of your keyboard)

2. next, you should see a button called num lock. push that.

3, then you can make a bunch of combinations with the alt key, and a combination of numbers. google it to find some combinations.

4. when you realese the alt key, you will see the symbol

Here are some sites...

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/altchrc.html

http://www.squidoo.com/keyboardsymbols

LAPTOP

you guys don't have a numeric keypad....so, if you're a Windows user, go to your start menu, accesories, character map, and copy and paste. easy as that.

or, depress the FN button (function) and then you press some other numbers. there are some tutorials on tose sites anyway...

so, without further ado, let's begin!

#; @&@æ`}{@ #}* ;$ ;^ ☻};{☻

TRANSLATION: hi everyone, how is it going

I must apologize, but this thread is less of a game and more tedious busy work for the average poster. While I don't discredit your creativity and work to make it, it might be too much of a hassle to continually carry out. The binary thread works similar to this, but at least existing translation tools make it easier to participate.

-Rayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom