• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello FuryCutter, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for the welcome! I've read most of the rules so far. Do you know where I can go for RNG help?

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/rng-help-thread-89653/

or this for shinies RNG help
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/shiny-pokémon-rng-abuse-43210/

I'll try these, thank you! :)

^Thank you! :)

I've got a question now. What counts as a "post" on these forums? It says I've only posted 4 times, but I've posted a lot more times than that.

I've got a question now. What counts as a "post" on these forums? It says I've only posted 4 times, but I've posted a lot more times than that.
Posts in some forums such as The War Room and Fun and Games won't contribute to your post count total.

Posts in some forums such as The War Room and Fun and Games won't contribute to your post count total.

So by posting in those two places don't contribute to the posts. Why is it like that?

So by posting in those two places don't contribute to the posts. Why is it like that?

It might be to do with how people could post a lot of short, one-worded posts in Fun and Games in a short space of time, just for the sake of bumping up their post count, if they wanted to. The War Room is kind of the same and originated in Fun and Games before becoming its own seperate section.

It might be to do with how people could post a lot of short, one-worded posts in Fun and Games in a short space of time, just for the sake of bumping up their post count, if they wanted to. The War Room is kind of the same and originated in Fun and Games before becoming its own seperate section.

That kinda makes sense, but couldn't it be made that a post counts as one if it contains a minimum amount of words/sentences?

That kinda makes sense, but couldn't it be made that a post counts as one if it contains a minimum amount of words/sentences?

As far as I'm aware, posts can either only contribute to post count or not contribute in any particular forum, and not a combination of the two.

About your question in the server thread, it's important to keep the forums as up-to-date as possible to fix any glitches or bugs or to give the forums additional add ons such as the mention system or the like system.

As far as I'm aware, posts can either only contribute to post count or not contribute in any particular forum, and not a combination of the two.

About your question in the server thread, it's important to keep the forums as up-to-date as possible to fix any glitches or bugs or to give the forums additional add ons such as the mention system or the like system.

It would have been nice if that was possible, but I guess it doesn't matter. Thanks for answering my question. :)

Okay, that makes sense. You're a pretty nice mod! I've got no questions now, so thank you, once again.

Hey everyone, I'm thom xD

I've been a long time lurker of Bulbapedia and the wiki has managed to make Pokemon more than just child's play and into something that is mature, complex, and alltogether a recollection of something fascinating and thriving in it's own expanding horizons. The team there have given new life and meaning to Pokemon, and for that they have my endless thanks (just think about how much greater the pokeworld is). I was trying to find a way to give back to the staff of bulbapedia that made this possible, but I haven't found a donations page yet... is there an obvious link I've missed? I was wondering how I could go about this? I'm not sure if the moderators here and of Bulbapedia are one and the same, but I was hoping you guys would know more about this than me. They put so much effort into this project and I'd really like to show my support.

Anyway, thanks again for making this world slightly more Poketastic, :spin:
Thom.

ohh cool

my first game was also gold

ur fav pokemon ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom