• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
Those are Trophy Points! You get them if you reach a certain amount of likes, blogposts etc. You got your first point for changing your profile picture :)

You can see the points you have by clicking on "trophy points" in your profile.
Thanks noworry. Um, also, I would like to ask this question: Is there a place for Pokemon challenges? Just wondering.

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
Oh. Ok then. I was just curios about it. So basically, If I want to do a challenge with a story, I do it over in the Writer's Workshop, but for non story challenges, I do them over in the Pokemon Video Games section. That sums about sums it up, right?

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Oh. Ok then. I was just curios about it. So basically, If I want to do a challenge with a story, I do it over in the Writer's Workshop, but for non story challenges, I do them over in the Pokemon Video Games section. That sums about sums it up, right?
Yep! :D

Hero of the Winds
Reaction score
Sharing my experience in one.
Say, have you thought about sharing your run on [Removed]? I don't have am account over there but I know they have a thread or section or something similar for that exact kinda thing. I used to follow a screenshot run there.

Last edited:
Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
Say, have you thought about sharing your run on Nuzlocke Forums? I don't have am account over there but I know they have a thread or section or something similar for that exact kinda thing. I used to follow a screenshot run there.
I was simply asking out of curiosity, seeing as the last forum I was a member for had one.

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
Hi WildFennekin welcome to the forums! we are happy to have you with us, :) I love Fennekin too! :D

shame personified
Reaction score
Is it possible for a moderator to reset my blog count to zero?
Changing account stats is not something we typically tamper with. Regardless, we're not able to change blog post #, due to blogs being a XenForo add-on, and unfortunately, the add on doesn't reduce the number even after blogs are deleted. ^^; Apologies.

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hiya. =)

L x

Dragon Master
Reaction score
Hello, a dragon type trainer here :)
Idk if I am in the right thread but I couldn't find a more appropriate one for my question. I would like to contact an admin about an issue in Bulbapedia. Hopefully someone will help me.