• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

The Garden Grotto General Chat

TeaWest

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I think if the link has an https in it it won't post but don't quote me on that! I remember running into a similar issue

Ana

Reaction score
I think if the link has an https in it it won't post but don't quote me on that! I remember running into a similar issue
I've tried it just now and no luck. I'm thinking maybe it's the size? Thank you anyway!

Edit: Figured it out. :)

Last edited:

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I doubt anyone remembers me given how on-again off-again my activity is. But after several years of going by Isamu Akai, I've now come to the conclusion that name is antiquated. (Nor was it Red's go-to name.)

Now I'm proud to go by the name of the manga's real star -- Blockhead Pippi! In other words, hi hope you're all having a good time.

Medusa Gorgon

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I doubt anyone remembers me given how on-again off-again my activity is. But after several years of going by Isamu Akai, I've now come to the conclusion that name is antiquated. (Nor was it Red's go-to name.)

Now I'm proud to go by the name of the manga's real star -- Blockhead Pippi! In other words, hi hope you're all having a good time.
Welcome back to the forums! ^^

SpinyShell

Setting shell traps
Reaction score
Hi Bulbagarden! I first learned of this forum on the subreddit r/pokemon and thought I’d check it out. After browsing for about a week, I decided to join as the content looks right up my alley (r/pokemon has become mostly memes lately, which isn’t my cup of tea). It’s a little different from what I’m used to, but I think I’ll adapt in time.

BackSet

RIP BrawlBRSTMs3
Reaction score
Hi Bulbagarden! I first learned of this forum on the subreddit r/pokemon and thought I’d check it out. After browsing for about a week, I decided to join as the content looks right up my alley (r/pokemon has become mostly memes lately, which isn’t my cup of tea). It’s a little different from what I’m used to, but I think I’ll adapt in time.
Welcome to the forum. As someone who's been here for a little under a year or two and is only just now really starting to participate a lot, I think that you'll enjoy it here. Of course, I'm legally required to say that because Bulbagarden has snipers pointed at my back.