• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Name a more manly professor. I'll wait.
Reaction score
There are multiple things! So many games to play, so many chats to join!

powerrrrr!
Reaction score
If you want to get SwSh news, you can go onto the Leak Repository Thread, and if you just want random chats, pop by RM16!
There's so much things to do here!

Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
Snipers in Bulbagarden, huh? I don't happen to know what they are...What are these snipers and what do they do?

powerrrrr!
Reaction score
I looked at the oldest threads here and saw @LightningTopaz's from 2005 I think
what are the oldest threads?
i saw one about atheists (don't ask me why they were talking about that here) from like, 2002.
also they were talking about how atheists were jerks and super close minded and as an atheist i felt insulted

Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
I don’t know if this is the right place to ask general questions, but I’m just gonna go right ahead.

I posted on the Fizzy Bubbles registration thread and I’m still waiting for a staff member to update my post and send me a PM. How long does it usually take for someone to send a registration PM to a new Fizzy Bubbles player?

powerrrrr!
Reaction score
I don’t know if this is the right place to ask general questions, but I’m just gonna go right ahead.

I posted on the Fizzy Bubbles registration thread and I’m still waiting for a staff member to update my post and send me a PM. How long does it usually take for someone to send a registration PM to a new Fizzy Bubbles player?
i think it took, like, 3 days for me. But beware, the updators work even slower. I haven't got updated in two months.

Glace the Glaceon
Reaction score

same

Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
So this is Bulbagarden's idea of an April Fool's joke, huh? Making the site gray and replacing almost every icon with a lightbulb. What is this a reference to?

Ace Trainer
Reaction score
So this is Bulbagarden's idea of an April Fool's joke, huh? Making the site gray and replacing almost every icon with a lightbulb. What is this a reference to?
There's also an entire section (three subforums) of the site dedicated to lightbulbs now.

At least it's not Gardengarden. That was a nightmare.