• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine. Well, I suppose I'm not that new, but this is my first post though...
So, hello random people!

By the way, where is the "Introductions forum"?

Fine. Well, I suppose I'm not that new, but this is my first post though...
So, hello random people!

By the way, where is the "Introductions forum"?

Why hello there!

If you want to make an introduction thread, click Here and click on "Post New Thread".

Or you can just talk here. Hope I helped.

And a hello to you too.

I must go sadly soon, so if anyone has questions, ask fast! I won't be on again until Sunday, so another mod here will answer any I can't.

wow this is kinda a slow thread especially for what it is meant for

Hello im new =) i made my account last night and i never know what to say so i usually stay away from forums but i love pokemon and always have so i hope i can be active on this site.

Welcome to all the newbs.

And this is deader than Tea in the Garden. Shame.

If you need any help, It's my job. I've been here fer years, so I know the place well.

HAHA, my garden grotto thread had 5 stars. but i have a nagging fear that it was I, myself who voted for it. I'm not sure..

That's some interesting trivia, Clowncrete. I've never created an introduction thread, and I think it's too late for one. Back then, I don't think I knew about thread ratings. ^^;

On the subject of intro threads, I believe I made mine the day I signed up, if only to be rid of the "Why don't you introduce yourself?" message at the top of the board.

Regarding post count, I'm unsure who has the highest count, though Ryuutakeshi and his 35k+ posts comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom