• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gifs should work. Hmm, I'm not sure what the problem is, sorry

I don't think that I ever made an intro thread in my post history. The first post I made was in some poll of something in December of 2009 :p Ah, those were the good old days~

Well, I hope our new folks aren't too shy to say hello, right? :)

Now I've made a thread. This statement is false. :)

Could you?
I mean, I thought you were only allowed to make'em if you were new or coming back from inactiveness

Could you?
I mean, I thought you were only allowed to make'em if you were new or coming back from inactiveness

Not having a thread meant to me that I wasn't properly broken into the forums, and I'm sure it's fine. I think @Ino-Chan made her thread years after joining, so I decided I wanted to do that too.

Is there anyway to get rid of the announcements at the top of the main page?

I'm not sure you can do that in vB4. You could in vB3 though, I dunno why. Maybe its a feature that needs enabling or something.

I'm referring to announcements not advertising, like the "need new blog owners" banner at the top of some pages.

Hello ...
How are you guys?
And about those announcements, they're there because it something they want to tell to the whole community ...
As soon as the info gets old or it is no longer needed it'll go away

Hello i'm kind of new here and don't know how to do every thing yet and I was wondering how to make those captions above your pics

@Terra-chan
you sould come to the Fun and Games section, as well, people are very friendly there.

Also I've read all the announcements, I know that there meant to be read and I have read them, I was just wondering If there was any way to make then go away

@Terra-chan
you sould come to the Fun and Games section, as well, people are very friendly there.

Also I've read all the announcements, I know that there meant to be read and I have read them, I was just wondering If there was any way to make then go away
No i don't hink you can make them go away. I think the mods who posted it has to make it go away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom