• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc Blader

back to the start
Reaction score
Welcome to the Garden Grotto General Chat! As the title indicates, this is a place for new members to chat, get to know each other, and generally become acquainted with the community! Have fun!

I wanted to be the first post! *cries*

Well, I welcome you new members to the Bulbagarden Garden Grotto Chat Thread! :D

All us GG mods would be glad to help you out with any problems that you have new members! I'm the best one. Ask Me the questions!

Are you sure about that, Ino? :p

Oh, Ghost. lol.

Anyways, how is everyone?? What do you all have planned for New years?

Hmm... Wow, another chat thread, and this one is specifically for new people? It seems to be so similar to another one (that got closed) in another forum. I think I might take a look at this from time to time... Hope people take advantage of this!

Shoot, I made my intro thread like...last year. You know, years after joining.

I troll like that.

I don't think that I ever made an intro thread in my post history. The first post I made was in some poll of something in December of 2009 :p Ah, those were the good old days~

Well, I hope our new folks aren't too shy to say hello, right? :)

My intro thread wasn't the first thread that I made.

I made mine a couple of months after joining.

No new users are posting at all, it's just people who regularly welcome other users! Come on, newbies, post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom