• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum so I thought it was only to say hi, see you around! :ksmile:

Hi. Came here because Badal made me join BCL.

Welcome to this place of places then. Go post in some threads.

Will do then. Need to get to fifteen posts some how.

Hello everyone! And also to the new users, welcome to you all! If you do not know me (yet), you can always check here.

Oh, a BMGf's version of the late New User's Hangout?
It deserves so much love ...

Anyways, I'm Unlucky Cloud
I like to write,draw and sprite
But I suck at the three of those '-.-

Yes,I suppose I am quite rare arent I? In fact Im not sure Im even obtainable without hacking :p

You just have to be a lucky japanese person that went to the event distribution in Japan for the GS ball :3
And I guess people don't realize this is pretty much a softer version of the DCC (or whatever's the name here), in whichyou can join at any time without disrupting the flow too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom