• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, I wrote a blog then an envelope with a - on it popped up after I posted it, when went to my blog menu it said blog deleted I tried re-saving it but it didn't work, is there anyway to fix this?
When you tried re-saving it, did it also say on the menu that it was deleted? or did it just not go through?

On the menu it said also it was deleted.
Blog mod here to save the day!

Actually...I'm not. I'm pretty sure it was fully deleted. Sorry.

So there isn't a away to fix it? ( could I right a bloc with the sane title?)

I would write one with a slightly altered title. Sometimes same titles won't go through for some reason.

I have a question, I wrote a blog then an envelope with a - on it popped up after I posted it, when went to my blog menu it said blog deleted I tried re-saving it but it didn't work, is there anyway to fix this?
When you tried re-saving it, did it also say on the menu that it was deleted? or did it just not go through?

On the menu it said also it was deleted.
Blog mod here to save the day!

Actually...I'm not. I'm pretty sure it was fully deleted. Sorry.

So there isn't a away to fix it? ( could I right a bloc with the sane title?)

I would write one with a slightly altered title. Sometimes same titles won't go through for some reason.

Thank you for your help.

I have a Gengar in HG... The Hypnosis/Dream Eater combo is good, but it's easy to miss. I just use Shadow Ball mostly.
I'd go with Gengar, because of that epic grin XD <--That one.

Gengar looks petty awesome, and has the novelty of the the only ghost type line in gen one.

Gengar for me, too. When I was younger, my mom said I used to make a face that looked like a Gengar, so I have a special connection to it.

We have the pairing thread now, maybe that's a replacement

I know, but it's the closest thing I could think of, maybe the mentor ship program wasn't being used as much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom