• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel flattened right now. Too much too fast. Lost property to some things. And Chaos left. And I'm kind of upset by the fact Chaos moved in with the father.

Good came out of this. Turns out I accidentally got Chaos kicked out of the father's, and she's home. But one thing I'll probably never recover is my sharply edged spirit. From the RP section.

Hello everyone, my name is Hobbs I have recently joined the forums and looking forward to making new friends in the pokemon community. Im looking to get out of this site a better understanding of the world of pokemon. I am a re-birthed trainer from the pokemon red days and a former tcg player. Currently I have pokemon black 1 and 2, pokemon conquest and pokemon ranger guardian signs.

Welcome!!!! Have a happy posting and look out for this same shiny Meloetta!

Howdy MaddHatter! What do you think of the Black/White series? Who's your favorite character? I'm rather partial to N myself.

Hello Hobbs, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

----

of those 4 games, which is your favorite?

Sure will. :)

I prefer the story line over any of the previous pokemon games. However my sister who also has the games doesnt think so. How the second one starts ( black 2) is nice. Also I have never really had any legendary pokemon and in theses games I have Terrakion, Cobalion Virizon and genesect. All of them I just finished catching today. Cheren would have to be my favourite character on the grounds of how I can relate to her up bring as a trainer.

Does anyone know how to get your game friend code?

h

i

poke

people

i cant

send megs lol

isnt that weird

Last edited by a moderator:
Try going to your Pal Pad in your Key Items. The third option should be 'Trainer Name' friend code. Click on it, and it should give you your friend code.

Thanks for the support,guys. I'm gradually starting to feel better.

Hey guys, what Pokemon game/version would you recommend for someone who's never played one all the way through? Namely,me.

That's a tough one. All of the games are pretty good. I'd say you can start with any of them really, if you have a GBA or a DS Lite, I might go with FireRed/Leaf Green as the Kanto games are pretty classic and those are remade versions. If you have a DS, Id also recommend HeartGold/Soul Silver, the Johto remakes or Black and White which I found pretty great, but it's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom