• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a nasty cold going around my campus. I really hope I don't get it. D:

Get well soon, Molly!

Just throwing it out there to any potential new users who have yet to decide on a name: The username "It Means" is still available, and if you were to post between me and @noworry, we could have a musical of sorts going on in this thread.

(Also a belated welcome to everyone here! :D)

Just throwing it out there to any potential new users who have yet to decide on a name: The username "It Means" is still available, and if you were to post between me and @noworry, we could have a musical of sorts going on in this thread.

(Also a belated welcome to everyone here! :D)

All you're missing is Simba, Simon and Pumbaa and there you go. :D;

Thought I'd jump in here as well, trying to get myself acquainted with the community and all. Welcome to all the new people who have also joined. And hiya to the rest of you guys! You seem like a fun intelligent lot so far, I think I might like it here.

Welcome, Arylett! I've seen you a bit in the Fun & Games section already. I encourage you to explore all around the forums and meet new people to find your niche. :)

Thought I'd jump in here as well, trying to get myself acquainted with the community and all. Welcome to all the new people who have also joined. And hiya to the rest of you guys! You seem like a fun intelligent lot so far, I think I might like it here.

Just wanted to ask, how are you finding the forums so far? ^^ I'm sure they're really fun so far, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom