• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are Trophy Points! You get them if you reach a certain amount of likes, blogposts etc. You got your first point for changing your profile picture :)

You can see the points you have by clicking on "trophy points" in your profile.
Thanks noworry. Um, also, I would like to ask this question: Is there a place for Pokemon challenges? Just wondering.

Oh. Ok then. I was just curios about it. So basically, If I want to do a challenge with a story, I do it over in the Writer's Workshop, but for non story challenges, I do them over in the Pokemon Video Games section. That sums about sums it up, right?

Sharing my experience in one.

Say, have you thought about sharing your run on [Removed]? I don't have am account over there but I know they have a thread or section or something similar for that exact kinda thing. I used to follow a screenshot run there.

Last edited:
Say, have you thought about sharing your run on Nuzlocke Forums? I don't have am account over there but I know they have a thread or section or something similar for that exact kinda thing. I used to follow a screenshot run there.

I was simply asking out of curiosity, seeing as the last forum I was a member for had one.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hiya. =)

L x

Thank you!

L x

Attachments

• 5D814B24-00F4-4F2F-A2A8-CFEB689747F2.png
    5D814B24-00F4-4F2F-A2A8-CFEB689747F2.png
    296.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello, a dragon type trainer here :)
Idk if I am in the right thread but I couldn't find a more appropriate one for my question. I would like to contact an admin about an issue in Bulbapedia. Hopefully someone will help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom