• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, a dragon type trainer here :)
Idk if I am in the right thread but I couldn't find a more appropriate one for my question. I would like to contact an admin about an issue in Bulbapedia. Hopefully someone will help me.

There's a few places to get in touch about Bulbapedia! There's individual admin's talk pages on Bulbapedia, the #bulbapedia channel on our public Discord, the Bulbawiki forum here, or you can use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps.

I di nit wish ti be mean to all those who have implemented these newest changes/improvements to BGF. However I am poor eye sight caused by a chronic illness. I do tend to wear contacts or thick (really thicc) eyeglasses.

Even with my glasses I can barely read the fourm now. As one person and new member (lurked for years) I do not consider making changes just for me warranted but I am sure I will not be the only one.

Is there away I can change the background or the colour of the text? Thanks all I love the new Eevee!

Lilie x

Hey Lillie!
Of course, you can :) If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, in the bottom left there should be a 'water droplet' button with the name of theme next to it e.g. the Eevee one will be named "Eevee's Pride". If you click on that there are many themes which you can choose from that have darker backgrounds and text. :) Hope I helped!

@Lillie of the Valley moved your question here as Support and Advice is for mental health and similar.

And as EscLucy said, you should be able to find the style chooser at the bottom of the page. Feel free to ask staff members if you need more help :D

Thank you both so much also I’m sorry for posting in the wrng place.

Shame I don’t get to keep the pride theme ️‍ but the Misty Blue is much essier on the eyes thank you!

@EscLucy

I have a dumb question. I'm pretty sure it's okay to post it here. I was wondering how to change my username or if users are still allowed to do that here? I've tried searching for threads about it, but they are all out of date. Can anyone help me?

I have a dumb question. I'm pretty sure it's okay to post it here. I was wondering how to change my username or if users are still allowed to do that here? I've tried searching for threads about it, but they are all out of date. Can anyone help me?
Hi!

Yes, users can change their usernames, however you have to have been here for 6 months and have 150 posts, so you'll need to post some more to reach that number.

Hi!

Yes, users can change their usernames, however you have to have been here for 6 months and have 150 posts, so you'll need to post some more to reach that number.
OMG thank you so much! I totally thought I was doing something wrong. I will post more. :)

I'm here for possibly the last time to say this:

First:
I'm pentient for my reprehensible attitude on the Pedia a while back. I have recently suffered a head injury, and, during the time I was on painkillers, I got paranoid. I truly regret becoming so horrible to my fellow Bulbagardeners there. That isn't the real me, nor will it ever be me again. And it won't happen again on any site.

Second:After the SCP wiki drama, I'd like to warn everybody that Mister Metokur is doing the same thing he did to the SCP wiki here. Unless I missed the troll army attack, his cult'll probably come after you guys next.

Even if I'm banned for what I did over there while on painkillers, I just wanted to say my last dues. I fully apologize to everybody I got paranoid with, and hope the troll wave can be dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Thank you for your time:I hope you all have happy memories like I had, here.

Hi to everyone, have a proposal idea.
The outlet of the forum could in future change monthly depending on types? grass, fire, water... and so on.
or class of pokemon from culture?
Like ninja, samurai, sumo, knights, cowboys, native indian, aztec and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom