• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the oldest threads here and saw @LightningTopaz's from 2005 I think
what are the oldest threads?
i saw one about atheists (don't ask me why they were talking about that here) from like, 2002.
also they were talking about how atheists were jerks and super close minded and as an atheist i felt insulted

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask general questions, but I’m just gonna go right ahead.

I posted on the Fizzy Bubbles registration thread and I’m still waiting for a staff member to update my post and send me a PM. How long does it usually take for someone to send a registration PM to a new Fizzy Bubbles player?

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask general questions, but I’m just gonna go right ahead.

I posted on the Fizzy Bubbles registration thread and I’m still waiting for a staff member to update my post and send me a PM. How long does it usually take for someone to send a registration PM to a new Fizzy Bubbles player?
i think it took, like, 3 days for me. But beware, the updators work even slower. I haven't got updated in two months.

same

So this is Bulbagarden's idea of an April Fool's joke, huh? Making the site gray and replacing almost every icon with a lightbulb. What is this a reference to?

So this is Bulbagarden's idea of an April Fool's joke, huh? Making the site gray and replacing almost every icon with a lightbulb. What is this a reference to?
There's also an entire section (three subforums) of the site dedicated to lightbulbs now.

At least it's not Gardengarden. That was a nightmare.

It seems they did not actually know what we were about.

But I guess they do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom