• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably from Bulbasaur, Pokémon #1 in the Pokédex, and garden, since Bulbasaur is a Grass type. I don't know who first came up with the name or what the thought process was, but it's probably something to do with Bulbasaur's title as Pokémon #1 (I know there are other contenders for "the first Pokémon" but let's not get into that discourse).

Wishing the weather was a little better, but otherwise upbeat - as of Monday, 99% of lockdown measures will be over in the UK, and I'm going to stuff my face in some restaurants.
That's good news (well, except the weather) - I hope ending lockdown goes well there. Sounds like a pretty good plan you have; I miss eating in restaurants.

Hi! I'm doing okay. Been spending today gaming (kinda the usual when I'm not busy lol) and about to prep lunch. How about you? \o/
What game(s) have you been playing? I'm doing okay as well, been coughing a lot lately for some reason though, probably allergies or asthma or a combination of the two since otherwise I've been feeling fine and I haven't had a fever or anything.

What game(s) have you been playing? I'm doing okay as well, been coughing a lot lately for some reason though, probably allergies or asthma or a combination of the two since otherwise I've been feeling fine and I haven't had a fever or anything.

New Snap and FFXIV mainly... enjoying both! Not sure if you have a Switch or anything (or played the original) but it's been a lot of fun!!

and aaaa hope that improves quickly D: I have some persistent allergies that make my ears pop constantly and it's always such a bother. Wishing you less asthma/allergies annoyance sooner rather than later.

New Snap and FFXIV mainly... enjoying both! Not sure if you have a Switch or anything (or played the original) but it's been a lot of fun!!

and aaaa hope that improves quickly D: I have some persistent allergies that make my ears pop constantly and it's always such a bother. Wishing you less asthma/allergies annoyance sooner rather than later.
I do have a Switch though I haven't gotten around to buying the New Snap game yet; I'm plannning on probably doing so. I haven't played any FF games but everyone I've talked to who has says they're good, so I might try them at some point. Glad you've been having fun with your games!

Yeah, hopefully my allergies/asthma take a break soon, it sucks. Having your ears pop constantly does sound really annoying too; hope that's not something you have to deal with too often. Thanks for the well wishes.

Hi everyone! After a little bit of discussion (and wanting to condense the pinned threads list a bit), we've decided to close the Grotto General Chat. This is primarily for a few reasons: 1) it's not very active with the last post being 7 months ago, 2) we want to encourage new users to make separate introduction threads, and 3) more active general chit-chat threads like this one already exist in forums like Outside the Box (such as the Conversational Chat Thread).

Thanks for understanding, and see you all around. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom