• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The general Pokemon League / end of Sinnoh / Generation V thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now that the DP trio is finally over, I wonder if the BW trio will truly be as fresh as we are hoping. Iris looks funny so far and Dento is obviously going to be a lot more fresh than Brock has been.

Funny thing is that by end of BW we'll be as sick of BW trio as with other groups.

Edit.

Unless BW will be shorter =o.

Not if its fast paced as I've been hearing.

I honestly didn't get sick of the AG group at all. Probably because a group of 4 allowed a more interesting dynamic. Thats just me though.

Funny thing is that by end of BW we'll be as sick of BW trio as with other groups.

Edit.

Unless BW will be shorter =o.

I don't think so. BW is all new faces, so we won't be as sick as we were when Master Quest was still airing.

I don't think so. BW is all new faces, so we won't be as sick as we were when Master Quest was still airing.

Speak for yourself,i was not sick of orginal trio at end of Johto at all,and many people shared same opinon.
Besides if people were "sick",they wouldnt complained so much when Misty was replaced wanting her back.

Speaking of BW trio,Iris nd Dento look like promising characters and i have no doubts they will be well accepted among audience.Judging by reactions of older fans on pokemon forums,critics are already positive though many are against this too judging by some opinions from people i encountered on various pokemon sites.

ashs team for this match should have been Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax or Heracross, Glaile, Pikachu and Buizel or Squirtle. He would have still lost but might have knocked out 4 pokemon instead of two. The selection in this match was poor, i mean what were torkoal and gible doing there?

It dosen't matter what he used, the writers still would have made him lose anyway. I think they didn't want pokemon like Charizard and Snorlax to lose the aura of invincibility they have among fans by getting destroyed by a noob with legendaries.

Yah, I have a feeling they'll be a fun group this time. I'm hopping we get more than one region with them.

You have alot to learn mate.

He maybe a noob by game standards but he is certainly a strong trainer in the anime.

Why do you guys have to go"OMG!! They gave him legendaries so he could beat Ash, that's sooo cheap!!!".We should be thankful that they think Ash is strong enough to take down two legendaries and instead of having a meowth dressed up as a cowboy, Ash lost to a worthy opponent.

He maybe a noob by game standards but he is certainly a strong trainer in the anime.

Why do you guys have to go"OMG!! They gave him legendaries so he could beat Ash, that's sooo cheap!!!".We should be thankful that they think Ash is strong enough to take down two legendaries and instead of having a meowth dressed up as a cowboy, Ash lost to a worthy opponent.

Agreed! To be honest, I hope they put Takuto in the next League. We all have our own opinions, but how could you oppose this? Seriously, if Ash wants to be the best, he needs to beat the best.

If the writers could put Takuto in the next League, they really should. For all those who say, I don't want Ash to lose to him again, think about it, if Ash can't defeat him, is he really Master worthy.

Ash's goal is to get better, and one way for characters to get better is by beating a worthy opponent, as far as battles are concerned, contests are on a whole nother level.

I wouldn't mind if Satoshi meets Takuto later, but I'd love it if he was the Sinnoh champion and just visiting Isshu. Shirona is probably not going to appear again so...

I wouldn't mind if Satoshi meets Takuto later, but I'd love it if he was the Sinnoh champion and just visiting Isshu. Shirona is probably not going to appear again so...

That's a great idea, but the only thing is, as a Cynthia fan, I don't want her to lose. :) It'd be nice if he lost to Cynthia and decided to come to Ishuu League to try again, only somewhere new, and catch a Ishuu Legendary, putting Ash to the test.

Just to help me clear something up; Ash isn't from sinnoh so would he still be able to enter the sinnoh champion league? Wouldn't he first have to become a champion in his home region kanto before he could enter any champion league?
I just thought they've mentioned it in the anime.

That's a great idea, but the only thing is, as a Cynthia fan, I don't want her to lose. :) It'd be nice if he lost to Cynthia and decided to come to Ishuu League to try again, only somewhere new, and catch a Ishuu Legendary, putting Ash to the test.

That would be nice, but besides Gary, I dont think any of the champs leave their region in the anime.

Just to help me clear something up; Ash isn't from sinnoh so would he still be able to enter the sinnoh champion league? Wouldn't he first have to become a champion in his home region kanto before he could enter any champion league?
I just thought they've mentioned it in the anime.

You meanface the Sinnoh E4 and Cynthia? Anyone who manages to win the Suzuran conference is given the opportunity to face the Sinnoh E4 and cynthia if they defeat the E4. I'm guessing that's true for every league as Goodshow appears at all of them

You meanface the Sinnoh E4 and Cynthia? Anyone who manages to win the Suzuran conference is given the opportunity to face the Sinnoh E4 and cynthia if they defeat the E4. I'm guessing that's true for every league as Goodshow appears at all of them

Okay, thanks for clearing that up! It's been confusing me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom