1. Interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff? See details here.
  2. Updated #2: The forums are going to be down Tomorrow (23rd of January) in the morning (JST) for maintenance as we upgrade the software to XenForo 2. Particularly of note is that blogs are going to be removed for the time being, but we are getting a lot of new features with the upgrade.

For more details, see this thread.

The Generation V Remake Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by RC821, Dec 18, 2018.

Voter count: 9
?

Will there be remakes in Gen IX?

1. Yes, there will be a remake of Black/White.

22.2%
  2. Yes, there will be a sequel of Black 2/White 2.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, there will be a "Let's Go!" remake of Emerald.

11.1%
  4. Yes, there will be remakes of older spinoff titles.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No.

66.7%
  1. Poke Dragon

Poke Dragon The boundary between opposites.

Blog Posts:
    Since the revisit to Unova will technically be set in another universe and not the original universe, they can totally get away with just combining both game's content, adding some more of their ideas and adding more locations for legendaries who weren't available to catch in Black 2/White 2.

2. Arcanine10

Arcanine10 Member

Blog Posts:
    If that's the case, I'd rather have them call it Pokemon Grey.

3. Arcanine10

Arcanine10 Member

Blog Posts:
    Quoted and dumping here because I posted it in the wrong thread.

4. Icy Wind

Icy Wind New Year. New Leaf.

Blog Posts:
  5. Poke Dragon

Blog Posts:
    Something I would really like to see is merging Black City/White Forest to create a new area to explore, that and merging both versions of Opelucid City in order to mix ancient and futuristic settings. That would make things very interesting.

6. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

Blog Posts:
    I think that they would only do that if the remake is only one game as opposed to two, which I highly doubt.

Jimothy likes this.
  7. Rocket Zigzagoon

Rocket Zigzagoon Team Rainbow Rocket Gym Leader Giovanni

Blog Posts:
    Maybe either N or Colress could be Zinnia-like character, but since the P2 Laboratory post game had screwed-up Colress explaining his despise on Ghetsis, the Team Plasma thing would be like forced labor version in which Colress gets into Team Plasma only to get scolded up for his scientific experiments, leading to him disbanding the team for good since N left Team Plasma and Ghetsis fell into coma. (I think Colress is basically "Looker who joined Team Plasma only to get backfired")

For N, it could be also of Ghetsis' abusive forced labor issues that made him leave Team Plasma and persuade his grunts to leave as well, dragging Team Plasma into a weird civil war over human rights issues, with Colress disbanding the team for that reasons.

8. Poke Dragon

Blog Posts:
    I would honestly want to see Colress be involved with restoring the Original Dragon, the kind of role to help you do that is just so perfect for him because he's always looking to make Pokemon reach their fullest potential, which would be very fitting for him to upgrade the DNA Splicers in order to allow the restoration of the Original Dragon.

Lufenium likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.