• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Gijinka Project Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'd never thought a post could be so full of PHAIL. And not just in-character, either. First, I edited the Whimsicott's move from Spore to Sleep Powder, only to realize that it doesn't learn it either. But, by the time I'd corrected it, the move had already been used. All in all, the attacks accomplished nothing. The most ironic part of it is that Misaki values Desoloth's life, but everything she feels she should say and her argument to persuade him to be friendlier wouldn't mean a damn to him anyways because she's not a Pokémon or a Gijinka. And she's missing the point that he actually hates people.

It's quite alright; alas, we all make mistakes.

Well, I'd never thought a post could be so full of PHAIL. And not just in-character, either. First, I edited the Whimsicott's move from Spore to Sleep Powder, only to realize that it doesn't learn it either. But, by the time I'd corrected it, the move had already been used. All in all, the attacks accomplished nothing. The most ironic part of it is that Misaki values Desoloth's life, but everything she feels she should say and her argument to persuade him to be friendlier wouldn't mean a damn to him anyways because she's not a Pokémon or a Gijinka. And she's missing the point that he actually hates people.

Well, I didn't really notice any issues, so clearly it's not a big deal or I'm just not very perceptive.

Also, would it be alright if I took Victini? I promise I won't get my characters mixed up.

Well, I didn't really notice any issues, so clearly it's not a big deal or I'm just not very perceptive.

Also, would it be alright if I took Victini? I promise I won't get my characters mixed up.

Of course it would. Reserved. I also reserved Thundurus for White Raven immediately after she posted here, although I didn't mention that it'd been reserved until after she posted in the Sign Ups thread.

@Marius: Cammy's outside with Jacqueline, so that the Gijinka indoors won't get as much attention and it'll be easier for them to escape.

Is Tornadus still available? Id like to reserve him.

I thought about taking it, but I decided I shouldn't. Reserved.

I've been thinking about creating a new rule that allows Pokémon that can only have a specific gender to only have Gijinka of that gender.

Last edited:
Outrage would still hurt Kage. A lot. Although you could say that he can disappear and/or move through walls after taking the hit. It would've been better if he took advantage of the same-type attack boost Protean gives for Rock Slide or Power-Up Punch.

Last edited:
Outrage would still hurt Kage. A lot. It would've been better if he took advantage of the same-type attack boost Protean gives for Ice Beam or Rock Slide.

I think Rock Slide would be better, as Kyurem-and Kagami- is neutral towards Ice.

Outrage would still hurt Kage. A lot. It would've been better if he took advantage of the same-type attack boost Protean gives for Ice Beam or Rock Slide.

I think Rock Slide would be better, as Kyurem-and Kagami- is neutral towards Ice.

Yeah; I wasn't sure about whether or not I remembered that Ice resists itself (sorry for not responding quickly enough, by the way).

Ah, yes. I might have him find a TM for Rock Slide in one of the lab's rooms later on.

Well, who thinks we should have the Tao trio know Fly by default (without taking up a move slot)?

Well, who thinks we should have the Tao trio know Fly by default (without taking up a move slot)?

I'm fine with it, But for now Kagami doesn't have it. His turbine isn't really strong, and he doesn't have any wings or anything.

Well, since Desoloth has wings, I don't see why not.

God; stop. Cammy doesn't know the code for the door. Jacqueline was there to keep company (and she'd have tried to stop Cammy if she attempted to do anything stupid). The building's under a security lockdown, and Kagami was on the second floor.

Hopefully Kage's escape was viable, Deceptive? Otherwise, I'd be clueless on how he'd leave (unless he'd use Shadow Sneak to slip past the walls as a ghost type).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom