• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups The Gijinka Project (Mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few minutes, the Gijinka found themselves in an alleyway. There was no one around to be seen. Jason laid back against a concrete wall. The next few buildings led to a narrow road concealed by the shade; they were made of brick and mortar.

Speak
I refuse.
Do it, or I turn back.

How about I show you instead.

For the third time, an image of a Gijinka appeared in her mind. This time, it was a rather rotund man. His face was.... broken. His entire scalp was completely gone, exposing his brain. His eyes were completely pupil-less, and unresponsive.
That was his first head. He had five other heads growing out of him. One on each of his appendages, and a final one on his torso. each one had various expressions, but they all showing different emotions. Fear, sadness, rage, and, most notably, pain.

The image vanished.
Care to go on?
Yes
Really?

The same person appeared before he again. She saw her arm raise, glowing brightly. Then, three large bolts of electricity shot out of it, striking the Gijinka directly.

His body briefly contorted into various shapes, then fell over, dead.

Two other figures, the Barbaracle and the Dusknoir, appeared besides the Exeggcute. They had suffered the same fate as he did.

The image vanished.

Feeling better?
No
Feeling worse?
...not really
Want to go on?
Later, she looked around the corner, We have company
Sounds like fun

Cammy turned to her group, her arms sparkling with electricity. "Let's not run. Let's fight"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom