• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups The Gijinka Project (Mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kage nodded, using Extrasensory to disorient the humans in the room. He then resumed guard right outside the door.

Desoloth got to his feet, needing to balance himself with the heavy tail generator.

The Togekiss Gijinka used Aura Sphere. The wave blasted a perforation through the thick metal door. The vapor in the air settled. The Gijinka noticed an immense, black-hued test subject across the gap with some blue fringes of hair and crimson eyes.

Desoloth's generator began to rev, light blue sparks rimming the surface as he stared at Jon. Electricity began to flow through his body, though he was now calm. These people were mutants, same as him. It didn't give them his trust immediately, however.

Topaz padded into the room after Jon, noting the black-scaled test subject within. There was electricity flowing through this mutant, Topaz realized, same as her. Her hair stood on end with static electricity.

The Togekiss Gijinka approached the test subject very slowly.

...the hell's up with him? These thoughts I'm experiencing make me want to stab myself in the neck. Jon thought to himself. He began shaking, looking for an exit. He then recalled that he was the person who suggested freeing the Gijinka to begin with. He turned towards the experiment.

"Um... you're a..." the Togekiss tried to describe the Legendary Pokémon the Gijinka before him reminded him of, but each word relating it vanished from the depths of his mind. A Legendary Gijinka... how?!

He suddenly understood that it must have been one of Unova's Legendary Dragon-types, as he'd been told when he was younger. "A Zekrom Gijinka; right?" he asked. Why didn't I realize that before?

"We just thought we should try to help all the people those bastards experimented on escape." he remarked. "This is the first time all but one of us have even been here. Do you have any idea of who those scientists are?"

Last edited:
"Mm, that'd be correct. My name's Desoloth." He replied, popping his neck. "At least someone shares the same sentiment of those bastards. I just wanna get out of this hellhole."

It took a moment for Topaz to remember how to speak. The sight of a Legendary Gijinka seemed to have stolen her breath.

"I-I'm Topaz. An-any idea h-how we could get you out of there?" she asked, studying the cage while cursing her stutter.

"Considering you blasted the door open, I shouldn't have trouble getting out." With a powerful gust generated by his wings, Desoloth hovered through the air, landing on his feet outside of the room.

Kage waved his webbed hand, beckoning them down the hall.

"Then let's get going." Jon responded. They paced out of the insulated room. The Togekiss Gijinka leaned back against a wall, awaiting further instructions from Topaz and Kage. Topaz began introducing herself to Desoloth. "Where should we go next?" the Gijinka mused to himself.

"We should get moving." Jason muttered. "It's only a matter of time before they notice us."

"I did hear thunderous laughter above us.." Kage pointed out. "No doubt it wasn't human."

"Is there anyone else imprisoned nearby?" Jon asked. "We should get as many people out of here as we can, as soon as we can. It's not going to be long until the people who work here notice us. Topaz, please take a moment to think, look around for signs, and tell us whether or not you find the quickest path to take to help out other Gijinka and stop the researchers' experimentation."

"Shall we split up? Half could search the next floor, while the other half can search this one." Kage suggested.

Kagami woke up in his room, staring blankly for a few seconds before he remembered what had happened. "Desoloth..." He muttered, before sighing. "He keeps making things worse for the scientists..." A small twinge echoed in his mind, and he struggled to his feet, closing his eyes and focused.

"That presence...Desoloth is moving, but Shira was still in one place. Kagami smiled, then started laughing. Desoloth...there was no way he would be allowed to leave his room- or cell, in his case- so soon, especially since he nearly killed a scientist. Kagami opened his door, and walked out of his room. The guards didn't really like him leaving without one of them present, but considering one of his fellow Gijinka was most likely planning an escape attempt, Kagami was sure they would let it slide. He laughed again, before breaking out into a run.

"We should go now," Desoloth muttered, leading the group up the next staircase. Hopefully Kagami wouldn't notice.

Meanwhile, Raijin was still laughing his head off, before he finally left the room. His booming laugh died down to a chuckle.

Topaz nodded in response to Jon's request and switched on her x-ray vision, swiveling slowly around to see where the nearest Gijinka would be.

"Three...no. Four rooms down and to the right, small figure, definitely not human... has a turbine thingy like you've got," she added to Desoloth. "There's some other people outside. Not Gijinka. Scientists," she described as she picked up details from the black-and-white scene unfolding before her.

Shira heard a loud noise, not too far away. She considered that it was the scientists testing something new, but decided against it. They never tested so close. They were worried about the Gijinka getting hurt, Shira thought. The scientists kept them safe.

Kagami continued running, his blood beginning to boil from the thought of a fight. He ran past Shira's door, giving it a brief glance to note it was secure, and continued following his senses so he could catch up with Desoloth. He yelled out happily, with the first emotion he had shown that day, "You're gonna get in trouble, Desoloth!" He grinned, his broken turbine of a tail already beginning to produce energy for the fight that would soon follow.

"Oh, really? What makes you think that?" Desoloth responded in a cold tone, letting loose a thunderbolt that traveled down the hall. The sudden barrage of electricity caused the lights above the short-circuit.

Topaz stared intently at the door that held the other Gijinka. The scientists moved away, scattered by... could that be a third Legendary Gijinka? And out of a cell?

"There's another one!" she gasped. "Not in a cell, just running around... r-running towards us!"

Kagami jumped to the side, before fully allowing his power to release. The energy weighed upon all of the opposing Gijinka, making it slightly harder for them to use attacks. (Pressure Ability). He pointed at the opposing Gijinka, and frowned. "All of you...I don't recognize any of you! Why aren't any guards with you? Or Scientists?" He froze in place, before glaring at them all. "Unless...You're breaking Desoloth out? No! I won't let you!" He yelled, frost beginning to cover the walls, as ice began to form in the air. "Glaciate!" He roared, the ice-actually condensed cold air- shot at the opposing Gijinka.

"Really, I'd love to stay, dear 'brother'," he spat the last word, "but I'm not here for a fight. I want my freedom, and I /will/ have it." With that, Desoloth took off, easily breaking the ceiling as he entered the third floor.

Kage narrowed his eyes. "Stand down, Kyurem gijinka."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom