• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups The Gijinka Project (Mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagami shook his head. "No...Greninja Gijinka. This is my duty as a Gijinka! I keep the others in line! I won't let Desoloth leave...I don't want to feel empty again!" He yelled at the Gijinka who broke into his home.

Footsteps and ambient noise filled the hallways.

The Kyurem Gijinka sped down the hallway, with tremendous energy; it was comparable to that of the Legendary they just freed. He eventually found his way to them. "All of you... I don't recognize any of you! Why aren't any guards with you? Or scientists?" Kagami froze in place, before glaring at them all. "Unless... You're breaking Desoloth out? No! I won't let you!" He yelled, frost beginning to cover the walls, as ice began to form in the air. "Glaciate!" Kagami roared as the ice - actually condensed cold air - shot at the opposing Gijinka.

"Whatever you think we ought to do, we have to do it now!" Jason exclaimed. The Abra Gijinka ran in the opposite direction, following Topaz as quickly as he could. The Togekiss Gijinka followed him in turn. The air quickly reached freezing temperatures. Desoloth blasted a hole through the ceiling.

Damn; this terrible frost almost makes it too painful to think; it makes it too painful to do anything... Jon thought, slowing down.

Last edited:
"I was born a gijinka, I was raised a gijinka. You may be one as well, but you are impure." Kage droned, not seeming to care that this boy could very well make an ice block of him. Then again, he was resistant to the young Kyurem gijinka's attacks.

Topaz dashed across the slick ice, letting it propel her towards the other Gijinka's room, the one where she had seen movement earlier. She needed to break the younger Gijinka out.

She channelled electricity through her hands and melted the lock of Shira's door cleanly off, letting it swing open.

The Reshiram hybrid shot upright, terrified. This was not a scientist. "Who are you?"

Topaz raised her hands, trying to look unthreatening. "I'm a friend. I-I'm here to help you."

"Impure....Impure?!" Kagami yelled, clutching his head. "How?! You think...you think I'm not a true Gijinka?!" He screamed, before throwing off his oversized labcoat revealing his sickly gray skin. "I'll stop all of you...I'll show you the one who is impure..." Directing energy to his muscles, he flew into a rage, rushing forward to destroy Kage.

Using Shadow Sneak, he transformed into the ghost-type and sidestepped into the shadows.

Shira was nervous- after all, there were no scientists to tell her what to do in this situation- but the other girl was a hybrid too, after all. Shira was sure she could trust her. She followed closely behind Topaz as the older girl guided her out of her room, checking nervously to see that Kage was keeping the Kyurem Gijinka occupied.

Topaz checked through the walls and saw Jon and Jason running though the halls on the opposite side of the conflict between Kage and Kagami. She checked their position, marking it in her mind, and then ducked out of cover, pulling Shira behind her as she dashed towards her friends.

Missing his opponent, Kagami slammed his hand into the wall, caused a large crater from the impact. He withdrew his hand from the wall, completely uninjured, and looked at the other Gijinka. 'I only have one or two shots left of Outrage, before I become disoriented...I'm sure I can crush one of them...' His eyes widened as he noticed Shira being led out of her room by an older girl. He growled, completely forgetting about Kage, and rushed after them. "SHIRA!"

Kage rolled his eyes, sneaking up behind Kagami as he started towards Shira and Topaz. "Sorry, friend. I can't let you do that." He told the gijinka, using Extrasensory to try and disorient his target.

Shira looked up. "Kagami?" she asked, confused and frightened by the panic in his voice. "What's wrong?"

Topaz yanked the now-unwilling Reshiram Gijinka after her onto the ice and out of Kagami's path, trying to skid to the other side as she had before, but there was a problem. Shira's tail generator, lit by her anxiety, was melting the ice. Topaz was left running through pools of melting water. She sighed in relief when Kage appeared behind the angry Kyurem Gijinka and took the chance to pull the younger girl around a corner, to safety.

Kagami's vision suddenly went cross eyed, as Extrasensory worked off of Outrage's natural confusion. He slammed into the wall, glaring back at Kage...only to see three of him. "Damn..." He swore, adjusting his stance. "Stop it! Why are you convincing them to leave?! This is our home."

"Topaz, ya little rascal.." Kage mumbled, before using Shadow Sneak to slip under Topaz and carry her out of harms way. Unfortunately, that also left Shira open.

Ave peeked around the corner, ears flat as she watched the scene. The young gijinka cautiously started towards Shira, her nervousness seeming to radiate off of her in waves.

Topaz ran towards the shadow-images of Jon and Jason she saw through the walls, pulling Shira after her and giving her information in a hurried stutter as they ran.

"The scientists aren't good people. I come from a place like this where they were m-making other Gijinka- human and Pokemon hybrids- l-like you and, well, me. They were m-making us as w-weapons there. It's pr-probably the same here. Th-they were going to kill me because I wouldn't take orders. We're here to rescue you guys from that...that sort of fate. To them you're just...just a test subject," Topaz explained sadly.

Shira let out a soft whimper. The scientists were good, weren't they? They saved her from the streets and gave her food. And... and turned her into something. Shira's draconic eyes went wide.

"Just a test subject?" she whispered, barely loud enough to hear. Topaz pulled the eight-year-old forward and paused in her stride to hug her.

"To them, I'm afraid so. To us, you're much more," she promised just before Kage's shadow appeared under her and carried her away.

Shira glanced over her shoulder, suddenly alone, and glimpsed Ave. "Hello," Shira said cautiously.

Ave blinked her reptilian eyes, staring at Shira. Opening her large wings, she took off through the hole in the ceiling, where Desoloth had disappeared to.

Shira only hesitated a moment before powering up her turbine, spreading her wings, and taking off after Ave through the ceiling hole.

Kagami watched as Shira fled through the hole in the ceiling, before falling to his knees. He felt...empty inside, as the the rest of the Tao Trio fled from him. "Why..." He whispered, tears emerging from the boys face. "Shira! Desoloth!" He cried out, flashes of his old, human family flashing in his mind. "Don't leave me...not again..." He muttered, crying.

Ave had come upon the chuckling Thundurus gijinka, whom appeared to be enjoying himself.

"M-mister? Have you seen a big gijinka with wings and a big tail?" She asked, glancing up at him.

"Oho, yes! Desoloth went flying out the window there!" He chortled, uncrossing one of his arms to point down the hallway. Indeed, there was no sign of the Zekrom gijinka.

Turning around to see Shira, Ave gave a batlike squeak as she started flying through the air. Fear was making adrenaline spike in her bloodflow.

Shira stopped trailing Ave when her ears picked up the sound of sobbing. She circled back down through the hole and found Kagami in tears. It broke Shira's heart- both of her fellow Tao Trio Gijinka were family to her. She landed softly next to Kagami.

"I don't want to leave you, Kagami," she said, "but I don't think I can stay here now either. I think I've got to leave... will you come with me?" she asked hopefully.

Kage watched them through half-lidded eyes.

"Family.. What is it like, anyhow?"

Shira considered for a moment. "It's a bunch of people who have your back. Who'll never leave you or try to hurt you. More than friends, it's... it's like a cushion between you and the rest of the world. Kagami and Desoloth are my family."

She thought and then added, "I think you and those other Gijinka you came in with are a family."

She returned her attention to Kagami. "Please, Kagami?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom