• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups The Gijinka Project (Mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagami stood up, wiped his tears, and turned his back to Shira as he picked up his lab coat. "You and Desoloth...if you leave...than I will no longer consider you family." He said, his voice briefly cracking. "I will hunt you both down, and end you if I must. The scientists...they gave me a home, they took me in when my human family abandoned me..." Kagami turned to Shira with a look of hatred. "So go! In my eyes, you're no better than the bastards who left me there in the alley! You are no sister of mine!" He roared, immediately covering a look of regret with rage. He turned around and began walking back towards his room. "Go...I'll hunt you down...and you'll regret spitting in the face of their gratitude..."

"If they're so 'great' for giving you a home, then tell me... Why would you rather live a life of emptiness, where your siblings are enemies, where you are an impure mutant that no one outside of the laboratory would ever accept in society?" Kage pondered. "Fine, be that way. But we're leaving for a life of adventure.. Where no one can hold us back."

Shira's tears fogged her vision as she extended a hand after Kagami, than pulled it back indecisively. She didn't want to be alone in the world, but... she glanced at Kage and Topaz. Maybe she wouldn't be alone after all.

"Goodbye, Kagami," she whispered, her voice cracking and breaking as it reached her ears. She wasn't sure if he heard. A tear dripped from her eye and splashed into the melted ice pooling on the floor.

Cammy began to worry about how long it was taking for them to return. She casted agility on herself, and started going in after the others.

Don't. Coda said, stopping her.
But they might be in trouble
And you'll be in trouble as well.

She saw the lights flash rapidly. Then she saw of the windows break open. An unrecognizable, vaguely human creature flew out of

This isn't your decision to make

Using her enhanced speed, she escaped from her crowd. She used telekinesis on herself to lift herself up to the window, and entered through there. She followed the trail of damge, intending to figure out what was going on.

Cammy eventually found someone else, a fellow Gijinka. She went up closer to it.
It didn't seem to be any person she knew. Nor did it seem to be any pokemon she knew either.
It was a sad looking creature. Despite trying to hide it under a coat, its skin was an eerie grey color.
Cammy came to a stop. Then, she started clutching her head.

An image flashed into Cammy's mind. It was another Gijinka, almost as bad as the last one. It was a very large, very short, very round man. One of his eyes had been damaged to the point of uselessness, while the other had become bloodshot. On his bare chest was a black scar, with small amounts of yellow coming out. Poking out of the scar was a few bare teeth.

Cammy? You're getting hard to read.

The scar openened in the Gijinka's chest. From it, a few words bellowed out. "End....it."

Last edited:
Shira swallowed hard, turned, and ran towards Topaz and Kage, her throat choked with tears.

"I want to go," she said to them, sounding miserable. "I really want to go. Can we go now?"

Topaz glanced at Kage and then nodded at Shira. "Yes. We should get you out of here."

Jon tried to catch up to Jason, Ave, and Topaz, and eventually collapsed onto the ground, out of breath.

Jason narrowly kept up with the others, then stopped and waited for Jon to recover after he tripped.

His plumage was coated with shards of ice. He used Roost, cringing on his knees.

Kage held the Kyurem Gijinka back. Desoloth escaped. Eventually, Topaz and the Reshiram Gijinka reached them. There was some argument between Kagami and the Reshiram Gijinka. Jason was too exhausted to hear it. The Reshiram Gijinka, Shira, ended up running to their side of the hallway.

Jason dragged Jon over to the others.

"Time to go!" Jason remarked as researchers and security guards approached them across the hallway. Multicolored sparks flew off of the Gijinka. They warped outside, onto the streets.

There came the thunderous chortle of laughter as Raijin shouted.

"FREEEEEDOM!"

The gijinka, floating on his majestic cloud, joined the group outside.

Topaz jumped in surprise as Raijin appeared. The shock set her hair on end for the second time that day. "What...?"

Shira, on the other hand, seemed happily unfazed. To her it was simply another member of her family. "Hi, Raijin! Are you coming with us?"

He uncrossed his muscular teal arms to give her big thumbs up. "Course I am, Shira. Uncle Rai shall keep you safe!" He chuckled, punching the air with a grin.

Cammy got out of her trance.

What was going on? You stopped responding.
Why didn't you take over.
I couldn't. For some reason, I couldn't enter your mind....you were too powerful.
What?

Cammy's mind conversation was cut short when she realized where she was. In a lab. Without her friends. With only a grey dragon keeping her company. And it didn't look happy.

Suggestions?
Run

Shira laughed in happy relief. Despite the power she had, she was still only a child, and she needed her family. Desoloth had flown away, and she couldn't fault him that, and Kagami was staying behind. She was thankful to have a family member in Raijin.

Topaz glanced over her shoulder. "Guys, wasn't Cammy supposed to be waiting out here for us?"

"She's inside," the genie replied with a chuckle.

Pulling his lab coat closer to himself, Kagami walked to his room as he let the tears begin to fall.

Last edited:
Before leaving, Kage had noticed a gleaming disc on the ground, colored a shade of rust. Shrugging, he tucked it away and made his exit via Shadow Sneak in tandem with his ability. It would only be a matter of time before the scientists would notice the damage on the second and third floors.

Last edited:
She nodded her head.

Don't take any unnecessary risks by engaging it. You got in here, you can get out.

Cammy covered herself in a green glow, then propelled herself upwards, through the same hole that she entered in. Once outside, she rejoined her search her annoyed looking group.

___
Coda, I'm getting visions. We need to talk.

Last edited:
Uncrossing his arms again, he whistled for a Pokemon. After a minute or so, a tall female Zoroark trotted over to the group, joining her trainer's side. "We get freedom, Vendetta! Freedom!" the Thundurus gijinka exclaimed, sounding overjoyed.

Ave furrowed her brow at the man floating on a white cloud, finding Rai confusing.

OOC: Damn this is looking dead.

Nero watched the video feed of the Gijinka escaping. He sighed, leaning back in his chair, and massaged his temple. "Damn...of course they have to get away. You'd think this location would be better protected." He complained, but he stared at the ground. 'Without the Gijinka to study...I can't...I can't find out what killed her...'

"W-we better get out of here," Topaz muttered urgently, motioning the others into the shadows. "They'll track us down quick enough if we d-don't keep moving, and you better believe they're coming after us."

A few of the Gijinka wandered across the street. Jon shoved himself off the ground, following Topaz as swiftly as he could. Jason approached Camille hesitantly and shook her arm while Jacqueline looked after the others.

"Sorry, but we ought to leave." Jason commented. "Now."

They'll find us within a couple minutes if they haven't already; it's a good thing I got a view of a few places to hide while I went after Ave.

"Could either of you explain why those researchers kidnapped and experimented on Gijinka and what they were trying to accomplish?" Jon asked Shira and the Thundurus newcomer, struggling to keep up.

Last edited:
Kage joined them outside, his half lidded gaze studying the others. "Let's go, then." He cast his narrow gaze back, watching as scientists ran towards them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom