• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Girl Lost in The Burned Tower

If I could just interject on the subject, simply because Red is fought outside in the blizzard doesn't mean that's where he always is. He may for the most part remain within the cave just before the peak, which I base on the theory that he is training on the mountain, which would require opponents. The inside of the cave is not hit by the winds, so it may be warmer, allowing Red to get by a little easier with his outfit, only leaving the mountain to restock on supplies.

Just my own theory, and be aware I may play devil's advocate, but feel free to protest.

I think we should all get back to the point The Girl Lost in The Burned Tower.
Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass

If a woman who got lost on an icy mountin was reborn as a frosglass why can't a girl come back as a pokemon.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom