• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seasonal Discussions The God of High School - The next Tower of God?

The God of High School - pre-air

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
As you may or may not have learned from last season, Crunchyroll and Web Toon have started collaborating to bring us Anime adaptations of series on the Web Toon platform.
With last season's huge success of 'Tower of God', our new contender 'The God of High School' will truly have a tough time surpassing our expectations, or will it?

Personally I'm not 100% sold on the premise right away, gives me the feeling of "What if the Tournament Arc was the whole series?". But I've heard here and there that it's more than just a tournament arc, and in general I'm just excited to see what new show Web Toon has to show us, so I'll definitely be giving it a try?

What about you guys, will you be watching this show? Are you hyped? or will you ignore it (for now)?

It's basically the only anime coming this season I plan on trying right now, so I hope it's at least half decent.

I suppose a weak season is to be expected given the circumstances of the world, but having some good anime would make everything easier to take haha

I suppose a weak season is to be expected given the circumstances of the world, but having some good anime would make everything easier to take haha
Yeahhhh, before we had some real power shows for July too, but a couple have been delayed too so not a lot is leftover sadly enough

Also for the "What if the Tournament Arc was the whole series?" concern, that's basically Yu Yu Hakusho and it's fantastic for it :p

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom