• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Seasonal Discussions The God of High School - The next Tower of God?

The God of High School - pre-air
The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
As you may or may not have learned from last season, Crunchyroll and Web Toon have started collaborating to bring us Anime adaptations of series on the Web Toon platform.
With last season's huge success of 'Tower of God', our new contender 'The God of High School' will truly have a tough time surpassing our expectations, or will it?

Personally I'm not 100% sold on the premise right away, gives me the feeling of "What if the Tournament Arc was the whole series?". But I've heard here and there that it's more than just a tournament arc, and in general I'm just excited to see what new show Web Toon has to show us, so I'll definitely be giving it a try?

What about you guys, will you be watching this show? Are you hyped? or will you ignore it (for now)?

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
It's basically the only anime coming this season I plan on trying right now, so I hope it's at least half decent.

I suppose a weak season is to be expected given the circumstances of the world, but having some good anime would make everything easier to take haha

Reaction score
Having read the webcomic I'm very exited to see the cast move and speak in animation.

Here's hoping they make the fight scenes as awesome looking as they should be.

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
I suppose a weak season is to be expected given the circumstances of the world, but having some good anime would make everything easier to take haha
Yeahhhh, before we had some real power shows for July too, but a couple have been delayed too so not a lot is leftover sadly enough

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
Also for the "What if the Tournament Arc was the whole series?" concern, that's basically Yu Yu Hakusho and it's fantastic for it :p

Reaction score
I was watching, but ep 4 was kinda weird don't you think?
Even though I haven't read the webtoon, I feel like it's kinda rushed